Cold hearted | Jolinsky |

Gilinsky's pov:

I walk into the club and feel a stare from across the room and I caught a glimpse from a short hot blond boy.

I went over to introduce my self but I couldn't even my self over the the beat of the bass booming in the background.

I stop for a moment and study him he was dancing on the tiles pretty confident, he's fit I could so anything d
with that body and he looks cold hearted but in still want him.

I tap on his shoulder and spun him around whispering in his ear,"Hi I'm Jack and as matter of fact I live with passion how does that sound?"

He smiles and started to dance with me.

It was 12 and dragged him out my car and he didn't seem to mind.

We get to my house and I pin him up to my wall and said,"There so many things I want to do with your body, you maybe cold hearted but I still want it."

I started to kiss his neck leaving marks and his hands run up and down my body making me shiver.

I tell him to jump and he does what I say and I carry him to my room.

I lay him down and hover him and started to kiss him the kiss was full of passion and lust.

He took my shirt off and started to kiss my again with a bit more lust and he tangled his hands in my hair tugging it a little making me moan.

He smirks and started to kiss my neck leaving marks all over my bed.

"We can do this all night you can wake up in my sheets."I said in his ear

I took off his jeans and shirt and started to kiss his chest leaving even more marks on his body which is good because he's mine no one else can have him.

I landed at his boxers and took them off with just a second and he gasps at the cool feeling of the air at his region.

I lick the top of his dick and he moaned quietly and then i took him whole he moaned my name loudly and I bobbed my head up and down.

"J-Jack I-I'm about to c-cum."He says

"Not yet baby."I said kissing behind his ear

I took off my boxers and grab lube and put lube on my fingers and started to finger him.

He had an emotion of pain soon washed by pleasure,"God Jack add another finger."

I did what he wished for and he squirmed around and I took my finger out and be whined at the feeling gone.

I position my dick up to his entrance after i putted lube on me and pushed in he winced and the pain but he started to moan my name after a minute.

I started to moan at the feeling I started to go faster making him moan louder.

"Jack go faster."He said breathless probably because I'm really sexy and hot

I went faster and felt an familiar feeling in my stomach I guess the guy was close to.

My thrusts became slower and before I was about to cum the mystery guy did before me and I came right after him.

I get a tissue and started to clean us and layer next to him,"You never told me your name pretty boy."I said

He blushed and said,"Trouble."And fell asleep in my arms

When I woke up I saw a note next to me instead of "Trouble." It said .

"My name is Jack too but you can call me Johnson had fun last night text me later? xxx-xxx-xxxx