3 is better than 1 ||

| might be confusing but i tried |

Johnson pov:

I was pinned against the wall and felt a pair of lips on my neck I tried not to moan as the person found my sweet spot.

"Fuck."I said under my breath not even trying to stop this.

He goes up to my jawline kisses the corner of my lips and then leaves quickly that fucking tease.

I sigh and went inside the hotel room with a fucking boner which was really uncomfortable.

I sat on the bed using my phone hoping that thing will go away soon and fucking soon enough a bandana was tied around my eyes which smelt like Taylor's.

I was carried out the room bridal style and the person smelt like Cameron what the fuck is Cameron going to rape me? Well I might like it so oops?

I was sat down in a chair tied up is this about to be 50 Shades Of Grey because I'd be 50 Shades Of Loving It I hear talking in the background.

From behind the bandana had Been took off it was pitch dark I couldn't see a thing.

A light was turned on from a corner and it was dim couldn't really see much since I was far from the corner I think.

"Hello Johnson."I hear from the back of my neck making me shiver a notice the persons voice.

"Jack what do you want."I said groaning

"You."He says kissing my neck carelessly I look up and see Cameron in the corner coming towards us.

He whispers in Jacks ear and he nods and the 2 boys take off their shirts leaving them shirtless holy shit I think this is really turning to 50 Shades Of Grey.

"I see the way you look at us Johnson."Cameron says in a deep voice holy shit that's hot

"And I think we want to give you what you wish."Jack says in my ear making me shiver again.

"Ha that's only in my wildest dreams."I said oh shit Jack you fuck head you just okay you know what I'll just shut up.

Cameron lifts up my face his his finger and placed his warm lips on mines and I felt another pair of lips on my neck once again.

I was slowly untied and lead to the bed the 2 boys taking my clothes off slowly leaving me in my boxers.

The boys take off their jeans slowly to tease me and sure that was working.

Cameron takes off out boxers in one swipe and I look at Jack and he was already naked.

I was tied up to the bed okay I was right it's 50 Shades Of Kinky Shit and I was snapped out of my thoughts when Cam licks my shaft making me shiver and moan his name.

Jack sucks my neck nibbling on it creating a hickeys all over my neck and body.

"Shit." I said under my breath

They untie me from the bed and then putting me in a doggy style potion Jack
Cameron infrount of me and Jack behind me.

"And bad boys need to be punished."Jack whispers seductively still behind me.

I was growing really needy,"fuck just fuck me already."I said groaning as Jack pushes in and Cameron puts his length in my mouth.

It barley hurt because 1.i was really horny 2. I have Cameron 3. And I don't know.

My moans came out as muffles, jacks grunts and moans here and there , and Cameron moans quietly closing his eyes enjoying this.

My thoughts when pushed out when i felt a warm sensation down at my stomach.

"Guys I'm close."I said panting

"Same."The 2 boys say

Cameron trust in my mouth faster which doesn't bother me because I have no gagging reflex and Jack goes faster hitting my prostate Everytime.

"JACK JACK FUCK HOLY." I screamed out but it came out really wired since Cameron's thing is in my mouth.

I came first,then Jack,and then Cameron.

"Holy shit that was fun."I said

"Agreed."The 2 boys say in sync cleaning me and the bed up because u was lazy and my ass was basically burning.

The 2 boys cuddle up to my side still naked and we all fall asleep.