1,2,3 | |

Cameron pov:

I was quickly pulled into a room that was in total darkness,"Let me go."I tried I repeat tried to escape.

A bandana or a piece of cloth immediately wrapped around my eyes,"What the fuck." I said as the bandana was took off.

"Hello."I hear Nash voice beside me

"Nash let me go what the hell."I said

"Not yet."I hear Matthews voice on the other side

"Holy shit Matthew you scared me."I said freaking out a bit

he chuckles,"What do you want,"I said shakily

"You."They both said huskily in my ear

Holy hell that was hot

"N-No."I said stuttering

"Why not?"Nash said leaving small trails of kisses down my neck

I let out a small moan and my cheeks turn a light shade of pink I think. (a/n HAHAH THAT RHYMED)

"Just let me go please."I said

"Not until you gives us what we want."Matthew says

"What exactly do you want?"I asked

"Well we kinda want a threesome."Nash says

I chocked on my spit,"That's not the only thing you'd be chocking on tonight."Matthew says confidently

I widen my eyes and thought about it,"Fine."

"Good answer."Nash says

Matthew starts kissing me and Nash starts sucking on my neck.

Nash starts untying me slowly and Matthew stops kissing me picking me up putting me on the bed taking my clothes off, I was in like a doggy style position.

Nash starts palming me through my boxers as Matthew continues to kiss me and I let out a strained moan.

Matthew and Nash were finally shirtless and only in there boxers now, they looked at me until they slowly let my length out of my boxers and it slapped on to my stomach.

I gasp as the cool air hit around that area and Matthew begins to pump my length as Nash got fully naked, I'm guessing he wants me to suck his dick.

I let out a loud moan into the room as Matthew take my length in his mouth bobbing his head faster by the second.

I take Nash's junk in mouth and he grabs on to my hair pulling it softly I let out another moan but Nash thing was in the way.

Matthew takes off his boxers while still sucking my thing, I feel a bubbly warm sensation down on my stomach and I didn't have time to tell Matthew I was close.

I came inside Matthews mouth letting out a throaty moan and he swallows it all.

I felt Nash tip on my hole behind me obviously and I see Matthew in front of me I guess I have to suck 2 dicks in one day wow.

Nash pushes in and it was not really painful since I was horny and I took Matthews length in my mouth and he lets out a small moan.

Nash moves a bit going faster making me moan his name but again dick was in my mouth so yeah.

I bob my head up and down making Matthew moan my name grabbing on to my hair pushing my head up and down and then Nash brushes against my prostate.

I moan his name repeatedly as He hit my prostate every trust and this seems to set Matthew off so he came in my mouth, I came again, and Nash came in my hole.

I swallow Matthew's load and I lay beside him and Nash lays next to me,"Well that was fun."I said panting

"Yeah it was."Nash says smirking as he wiped of sweat off his forehead.

I lay between them and slowly fall asleep.

| Sorry I haven't been updating I'm getting surgery on Tuesday and my school science fair is coming up and I don't want to repeat my grade or repeat science and I'm trying to come up with something with my friend and it's really stressful. So yeah I'm v sorry ilygsm☻|