Dream date | Hehe |

Matthews pov:

Okay so he's coming at 6 and its 5 night was well get ready.

I hop into the shower taking a quick shower drying my self off quickly blow drying my hair leaving my hair down putting on my clothes in 30 minutes damn I win bitches.

*Ding Dong King Bong Song*

I hear 30 minutes after I got ready.

I rush to the door to see Cameron with a red rose on his hand smiling like an idiot,"You look cute."He smirks

"I always wear this."I said ( pretend it was Matthews old clothing where he wore Beanies,Vans,Ect)

"Except you look cuter because your going out with meee."He says staging out the e in 'me'.

We opens the car door for me and closing it,"You didn't have to do that Cam."

"But I want to."He says smiling

We drive off to our destination.

*aye we is here.*

"Woah."I said looking at the place he brought me it was an open field with trees here and there and fairy lights hanging on the tree and under a blanket and pizza holy shit yes pizza.

"I can't cook obviously so I got pizza."He says

"PIZZA OML."I said forgetting about Cameron attacking the pizza box.

He laughs sitting down next to me,"You're lucky you're adorable Espinosa."

I blush at his little comment taking out a delicious slice of pizza taking a bit of that piece of heaven.

We stayed in silent eating all the pizza starring at the stars.

"Let's go to our next destination,put this on ."He says getting up handing me a bandana.

"Help meee."I said whining

He chuckled and helps me out a bit and he picks me up bridal style,"I don't want you to fall and die okay."He says

I laugh putting my arms around Cameron's neck and we talked about random things until he stopped and set me down and takes off the bandana.

I gasp I look at the lake and the moon gleaming down the the lake making it reflect.

I took off my shirt and jeans,"What are you doing?"Cameron asked

"Skinny dippin."I said running into the cold water

He laughs and does the same running into the water after me ignoring the fact that we are naked.

We played in the water having a splash fight until 9 and got really cold so we got out the water drying our selfs by air.

Once we were dried up we put our clothes back walking back hand in hand.

We drove back home laughing and talking about things that didn't make sense at all.

We got to my door and Cameron leans in and I guessed I leaned in also because soon our lips moved in sync.

He pulls away,"Be my boyfriend?"

"Of course."I said smiling

"Stay the night?"I asked

"Of course."He says mimicking me

"Oh sush."I said laughing.