Imagine-Klaus

Imagine Klaus worshiping you and you two take over New Orleans together.

You approached the Mikaelson mansion here in your home town of mystic falls. Your boyfriend Klaus had called you earlier saying that he needed to speak with you and that it was urgent.

You were shaky as you walked up to the front door. You had no idea what to expect. Klaus was an amazing boyfriend and he loved you very much but when you heard his voice on the phone you started to doubt your relationship and how long it would last.

You lightly knocked on the door and the instant after it was open. You gave a shy smile to Klaus before walking into the house.

"Come upstairs love, where we can talk privately."

You nodded to him although you knew that was a lie. If any of his siblings were here they would easily be able to hear you.

As you two finally got to his room he grabbed your hand and lead you to sit down on the bed.

"Y/N, I know I have been gone to New Orleans a lot and we haven't gotten to see each other a lot. And I was thinking, maybe we could think about-" he was cut off by the sound of your soft voice.

"Your breaking up with me." You looked down trying to hold back tears.

"Sweetheart! No I'm not breaking up with you." He cupped your face pulling it up so that you were looking into his eyes. "I love you Y/N, more than anything. I would never leave you."

A tear left your eye as you smiled and he wiped it away with his thumb before he pulled you into a hug.

"Then what is it?" You said pulling away from the hug and looking at him.

"I was thinking, and I know this is a lot to ask, but maybe you could move with me. To New Orleans, you could be my queen. And we could take over the town together."

"Klaus, I would love to." You said smiling wide and hugging him again.

It had always been a dream to you to get out of mystic falls but now as it was finally coming true you couldn't be more excited. Especially since it is with the one person you care about the most. You didn't have any family left, so Klaus and his family were all you really had.

But this was more than just moving. This was moving in with the love of your life, and both of you dedicating your life to New Orleans and each other. And you knew this would be the best thing for you, and you could not be happier.

I think this is so cute omg! Thank you to the person who requested this because it was a really cute idea!