Imagine-Klaus

Imagine Klaus admitting that he loves you and you mean more to him than anything.

"Klaus what the hell were you thinking!"

"They almost killed you Y/N."

"But they didn't! And I can handle myself you know!" You crossed your arms and looked at him. He was always following you places, you were a witch and you knew how to handle yourself very well.

"Love, I know you're very strong and very independent and I like that about you but I could not bare to see you get hurt." He said grabbing your shoulders.

"I wasn't hurt. And why do you even care?"

"Never mind." He said and then he walked up the stairs to his room. You followed him up the stairs not willing to let this go.

"Klaus!" You yelled as you stomped up the stairs. "Klaus! Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Really, it doesn't matter."

"It matters to me." You grabbed his arm as you finally caught up to him. He turned around and looked down at you with a face you had never seen on him before. He looked almost sad.

"You won't care."

"Klaus of course I'll care. Do you think I don't care about you too?"

"Not the way I care about you, love."

"What?" You said and he suddenly grabbed your face and you were shocked as his lips met yours with a soft loving kiss.

"I love you Y/N. I know you may think I'm not capable of love but I love you more than anything." He was still holding your face when he said this.

"Klaus." You said lightly.

"I don't care if you don't feel the same way, I will always love you and I will always protect you. You mean the world to me Y/N."

"I do love you Klaus. I do feel the same way." You said and he hugged you and you snuggled into his chest. "How come you thought I wouldn't feel the same way?" You said pulling away from the warmth of his body.

"Because I'm the bad guy. No one ever loves the bad guy." He said to you with that cheeky grin he always had.

"You're not that bad Klaus. You can be sweet when you want to be."

"You are the only one who gets to see that side of me, because you're the only one I care about anymore." You looked up at him smiling. You had always had feelings for Klaus but you never wanted to express them because you were too afraid he would reject you.

"How long have you felt this way Klaus?"

"Ever since I laid eyes on you Y/N. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well because I thought you could never feel the same way as I did..." you trailed your sentence off and looked down at the ground.

He lifted your chin up with his hand. "How could I not?"

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you guys enjoy this! And again please request!