Imagine-Damon

Imagine riding Damon as your hands graze his chest.

You were already at Damon's house, like you always were and you knew he was in one of his moods where he just wanted to do stuff to you. And it wasn't just like he was a horny boy, he wanted to spend the whole day pleasuring you as well as pleasuring himself.

You were in the kitchen making a salad when you felt Damon's hands on your waist. "Please finish this quickly."

"I know your eager Damon but you need to wait just a minute." He grabbed you and using his speed pinned you against the fridge on the other side of the kitchen.

"I can't wait. I want you now. And I will get what I want." In the blink of an eye you were suddenly in his room. He started kissing you as he laid you down in the bed, he was being surprisingly gentle until he ripped all of your clothes off in just a few quick motions and with another few quick motions his were all off too. He laid you down opening your legs to place himself in between. "Wait." You said suddenly. "What would you possibly want me to wait for?" "I want to be on top." You saying this surprised him. He had been trying for months to get you to ride him but you wouldn't but now you wanted to, even though you were only human and couldn't move too fast. He quickly flipped you two over and you slid him into you and sat all the way down getting used to his size like you had to do pretty much every time. Then you started moving up and down on him. You lightly placed your hands on his chest touching it and his abs as you tried to move as fast as you could soon enough he grabbed your hips, hard enough to leave bruises, and he let his hips meet yours. As you two clashed together over and over you were getting close to your climax and Damon could tell. You had let your head fall back as you moaned his name repeatedly. You started moving even faster, just as he did. Suddenly you clenched around him causing him to also reach his climax. You were trembling as you collapsed on top of him, him still being inside of you.

"Well that was amazing darling." He said rubbing your back and slowly pulling out of you.

"Yeah." Was all you could really say.