He finds out you cut yourself

Ok I know some people might not like this one but please don't leave any mean comments or anything because I have personally struggled with depression so if you don't want to read this one that's fine!

Damon:
It was winter so it was easy to hide but you knew that Damon would eventually see. You kept wearing long sleeve shirts to cover the cuts you had recently put on your arm. It was a new thing for you and you knew Damon wouldn't take it well so you hid them. But it was getting difficult because Damon being Damon always wanted to do stuff with you so when you two were making out one day and he took your shirt off you got nervous. "Why are you so tense darling? Your never like this." He said grabbing your hands and holding them. "I'm not tense. I'm fine." But you were tense, and you were not fine. "You've been acting kind of weird lately. Not yourself. Are you sure your okay?" "Yeah. Seriously." He started kissing you again moving down your neck to your chest as he pinned your arms above your head, which normally you liked but that gave him a perfect view of what you had been hiding for days. You tried to get out of his hold. "Feisty today I see." He said looking up at you and you knew he would see them. "(Y/n) what are those." "Damon don't be mad okay? I just I don't know." You started crying. "Hey baby I'm not mad." He said holding your face in his hands. "I just want to know why." "I was just upset, it was stupid really. I just didn't know what to do and I saw my razor and it was just so easy." He kissed you again. "I love you baby and that is no way to cope. You could get yourself seriously hurt." "I know." you said looking down. You were upset with yourself too but Damon knew how to handle the situation. He picked you up and tucked you into bed and laid behind you and though you could feel how hard he already was from you guys making out he just let you fall asleep as he drew circles with his finger on your hip bone.

Kol:
You were the kind of girl who had pretty wide hips but you were very short and even though you only weighed a little over 100 pounds you had always hated your thighs. One night you were just upset with everything, you and Kol had a fight and you cried about that and then you looked at yourself and thought about how he was probably going to break up with you anyways. You always thought you weren't pretty or skinny enough for him even though he never said it. It was just the way you felt. So you just kid of did it. But afterwards when you cleaned the blood up and looked at the cuts that remained you felt a little bad you did. Not long after you did Kol was in your room apologizing and saying it was his fault that you two were fighting. This happened only two days ago so the cuts were still pretty new but Kol had yet to see them. You went to his house for dinner and of course after that ended up in the bedroom. You were making out and Kol took your shirt off and then started to unbutton your jeans you were worried because you knew he always loved to kiss your thighs and he would for sure see the cuts. As he slipped your jeans off he kept his eye contact with you never looking down. He started by placing small kisses on your stomach and eventually making it past your core, teasing you, and moving to your thighs when he opened his eyes though he stopped and you threw your head back and covered your face with your hands as you were fighting back tears. He came back up to your face and he pulled you hands off of your face. "Darling. Is there something you want to talk to me about?" He was so sweet he seemed a little broken himself though. "Well not exactly." You said looking away from him. "Hey I know you may not want to share but I can't comfort you if I don't know what's wrong (y/n)." "Fine Kol. When we fought the other day I cried for hours and then I thought you were going to break up with me anyways because I don't deserve you. I'm not pretty enough and I'm not skinny enough and I hate my thighs an-" "Stop." I was glad he interrupted me because I had started to cry. "First of all you are the prettiest girl I've ever met in my 1000 years of existence. And I love you thighs. You know that! Darling you are perfect your beautiful, your body is beautiful and you are flawless and I love you. Do you understand?" You nodded and then he pulled you in for a kiss. "I love you more then anything in the world (y/n)." "I love you too Kol."

I'm only going to do Damon and Kol because this one is really long but if you want me to do the other characters please request I wouldn't mind!!