Imagine-Kol

Imagine teasing Kol and making him beg for you.

You knew what you were walking into when you left your house to go eat dinner at the Mikaelsons house. Dinner would be nice. But afterwards you knew You and Kol would do something that was again, indescribable and you were for sure that his whole family would hear the two of you, Kol always made sure of that.

You pulled up to their mansion and parked and prepared yourself for tonight and whatever Kol might have in mind. It wasn't a fancy dinner but you wore a nice sundress. And to Kol's surprise you did have some things of your own in mind for tonight. Like under your dress you had put on some black lingerie that he had bought for you but you had yet to wear it for him.

You rang the doorbell of the mansion and Rebekah came to the door. "Hey (y/n)!" She said giving you a huge and you said hello back. You and Rebekah were friends before you and Kol began dating but she didn't stop you two, she actually wanted you two to date.

"Darling." You heard Kol say as he walked up to the two of you. Rebekah walked back into the kitchen and Kol gave you a long hug. When she was in the other room he began to speak "I have a fun night planed for us my love." He whispered in your ear sending shivers up and down your spin but you weren't going to give in. Not yet. You wanted to have a little fun of your own this time. "Well actually I had some of my own stuff planed for us tonight." You said and walked away swaying your hips just the way he liked it. You felt him watching you for a moment before he followed you into the kitchen.

"Hello (y/n)." You heard Elijah say as he was putting food onto the table. "Hello Elijah." You said back to him. "Do you need help with anything?" You asked avoiding the questioning look on Kol's face. "No, actually I just finished but thank you." You turned around to see Kol still questioning you with his eyes, you gave him a smirk and then sat down.

Dinner went quick considering we were all starving. All of you ate a small dessert before everyone went their separate ways to do whatever it was they were going to do and of course you and Kol headed to his bedroom. He pinned you against the wall and started roughly kissing you. You started taking his shirt off as he backed up towards the bed. You pushed him back on it and he allowed you to because he thought it was cute how you were human and all and trying to push him down. You got on top of him and started kissing him moving down his jawbone to his neck then to his chest and abs as you started pulling at his belt then unbuttoning his pants. But not yet taking them off. You could see his bulge and how already aroused he was which made you very happy but you weren't going to give in yet. He always teased you and now it was your turn.

You made him sit up on the bed and told him he could not touch you until you gave him permission. He nodded his head quickly and you could tell he was excited. You had never done anything like this before. It was always him taking the lead but you were sure that he was liking this change. You put your legs on each side of his hips and grabbed his face with both of your hands giving him a small kiss he closed his eyes wanting to deepen the kiss but you quickly pulled away and he groaned in frustration which made you smirk. You started grinding on him and you could feel him getting harder as he was letting small moans escape his mouth.

You would not give him the satisfaction you kept your moans inside even though it felt so good to you too. You got up off of him and he again groaned in frustration. And that's when you took off your dress and exposed the lingerie he had bought you. "Baby you look so good in that." "I know." You said getting back on top of him but this time with your back facing him. You moved your hips in circular motions on top of him. He again started moaning "(y/n), more, please." He said. You got off of him again and looked at him with satisfaction of your own as you knelt down in between his legs. "Kol Mikaelson begging for me. Wow what a roll change."

You took of his pants and boxers revealing how truly aroused he was. You started slowly just licking the tip and using your hand to work the rest. You heard a louder moan escape his lips again and you started putting more of him into your mouth. You kept going for a couple of minutes until you heard him say. "Please (y/n)! I can't take it anymore. I'll beg all you want me to. Please please please please." You smiled happy with what you had done. "Alright Kol you can tou-" you didn't even get to finish before he roughly crashed his lips into yours and threw you on you back on the bed. You cried out a little because believe it or not he threw you very hard. "I'm sorry love." he said as he ripped the lingerie right off of your body leaving you exposed to him. Kol didn't waste any time he pushed himself right into you and you cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as he started pounding you as hard as he could making you literally scream. He was getting his revenge for all of the teasing and at this point he was going to let the whole neighborhood know how much he loved you. "Oh K-Kol." You stuttered barley even able to get the words out of your mouth and with a few more thrusts you screamed out his name in pleasure but he still haden't finished. When he did you loudly moaned his name again just as he loudly moaned yours. He collapsed on top of you still having the energy to bite and kiss you neck leaving his mark as he let you regain your composure.

"I should tease you more often." You said in between breaths.

"I assume you liked your punishment then? I guess I'll have to be a little meaner next time."

"Oh and by the way you owe me some lingerie." You both laughed as you laid down under the covers. You knew the next morning you would have to face the torment of his siblings, especially Rebekah.

Again guys please keep requesting!!! I love writing for you guys!