Imagine-Kai

Imagine Kai getting you so worked up that you have to beg for him to fuck you.

You were in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house and you were running your fingers along each of the books on the shelf hoping to find something to interest you.

You must've looked through every book at least 20 times until you finally sighed and gave up. You turned around only to run right into Kai's chest.

"What do you want Kai?" You said looking up at him. You had been stuck in this stupid prison world with him for god knows how long and he always knew how to get on your nerves, but he also knew very well how to get you going. Though you tried to stop yourself from being attracted to him it was almost impossible but you knew how to make him believe you didn't want him nearly as much as he wanted you.

"I think the real question here is what do you want?"

You looked at him with a questioning look. "What?" You said then soon realizing you were way too close to him. You took a step back but that only caused him to take another one forward.

"I know you think I'm cute Y/N." He said with his signature smirk on his face. You found yourself backing up even more then suddenly hitting a wall. You gasped when you hit the wall not expecting it. "I know just what you want Y/N." He ran his fingers lightly up your side pulling your shirt up as he went along. This drove you crazy. He brought his lips up to your ear so that you could feel his breath as he talked along with him still rubbing your side, when he started to talk you could help but close your eyes with the way the combination of feelings he was giving you felt.

"I know this drives you crazy." He said slowly in your ear as he started to kiss behind your ear and down your neck. The kisses were light which drove you even more crazy and the fact that he was moving so slow. When he hit your sweet spot you had to but your lip hard not to moan as he started to kiss and suck at the skin more aggressively. He suddenly stopped kissing you and you couldn't control yourself. You let out a whimper to show him that the lack of his touch made you upset. He smirked at you and pulled your shirt back down where it was before.

"If you want me, all you have to do is ask." He said walking away to sit down on the couch. You rolled your eyes pretending to be unaffected by what he did. You grabbed a random book of the shelf and sat down to start reading it.

You could feel his stare and you couldn't focus on the book. The heat he caused between your legs was still there and you wanted his touch on you again. You looked up from the book to see him smirking at you again. "Just ask." He said to you raising his eyebrows. You were not giving in, no way.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Kai but I don't want you."

"Your whimper earlier says otherwise." He smirked at you again. You rolled you eyes at him again bringing the book back up to your face. You heard him walk over to the chair you were in and you felt his presence behind you. He lightly ran his fingers over your arms and shoulders making you shiver. You heard him chuckle behind you and you decided that was enough. You pulled yourself up from the seat. "Kai stop it!" You said to him in a warning tone.

He flew his hands up in defense and said. "Hey, I'm only trying to make this place less boring. And you can't even begin to tell me you haven't thought of us doing... that." Again he looked at you and smirked.

He was right though, you couldn't lie, you thought about it all the time. All those times he flirted with you. But still, you didn't want to give in, you wanted to put up a fight but it was getting hard for you.

He again started walking towards you and you started backing up. This time when you were close to the wall Kai grabbed your shoulders and shoved you into the wall causing you to wince as pain shot up your back but you kind of liked it. He again started lightly kissing your neck and you couldn't handle it anymore as he told you again. "All you have to do is ask Y/N."

"Please! Kai please! Do whatever you want to me just get it over with already I can't take the teasing anymore!" He smirked against the skin on your neck.

"As you wish sweetheart." He attacked your lips with his own his tongue quickly fighting for dominance in your mouth, which you kindly granted him. He lifted you up so that you could wrap your legs around his waist and he carried you over to the couch. He laid you down and pulled your shirt over your head as you tugged at the hem of his, and in one swift motion his shirt was gone too.

He kissed your lips again then moved his way down your jawline and down your neck to your chest. He lifted you up slightly to unhook your bra throwing it to the side and you gasped when he quickly put his mouth on your breast sucking and biting at it as he massaged the other. You were biting your lip again to conceal your moans as he left marks all over your body.

"You can scream my name all you want Y/N, we are the only ones here." With that he quickly pulled your jeans down your legs along with your panties. He started to work his tongue in between your folds and you arched your back moaning from the amazing feeling. The knot in your stomach tightened as he stuck two fingers inside of you and started to move them in a 'come here' motion. You couldn't take it anymore and you screamed as you reached your climax.

"Kai.." you managed to say in between breaths as you pulled his belt off and undid his pants.

"That's so hot Y/N."

"What?" You said as you pulled his pants down along with his boxers revealing how excited he was.

"When you say my name." With that he pushed inside of you without warning and your back arched again and you screamed out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He started moving faster causing you to moan with each thrust. You moaned his name over and over again making him moan as well.

The feeling he was giving you was like nothing you had ever experienced before. He was just so... good at it. You couldn't figure out why that was but it just was and you weren't complaining.

It didn't take long for you to both reach your peak as he rode your orgasms out as long as he could. When he finally pulled out of you, he pulled the blanket over the two of you and you cuddled into his chest trying to compose yourself even though you could barely breath.

You looked up at him and he was smiling back down at you, he had a genuine smile on his face, not a smirk which took you by surprise.

"Y/N, I can't believe I'm about to admit this but, I think I'm falling in love with you."

You looked up at him and smiled. "I guess I could say the same to you Kai."

He pulled you in tighter and he started drawing circles on your back and when you were almost asleep he whispered "I will never let anyone hurt you." Then kissed your forehead and that was the last thing you could remember him saying before you fell asleep.

PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! Hope you like this! Again please request!! And also if you could check out my new tumblr account that would be great it's called

imaginethisTVD

Please check it out! Thanks so much!!!