Imagine-Kai

Imagine Kai helping you when you newly become a hybrid vampire and witch and he flirts with you and touches you the whole time.

You had gotten stuck in the prison world not even a full twenty four hours after you were turned into a vampire. This meant you had no idea how to do anything, until you met Kai.

You were confused, with everything. This whole vampire thing wasn't easy for you especially since you were alone. Being a vampire and a witch for some reason made it very hard for you to control you magic. But Kai told you he wanted to try to take on the challenge of training you and helping you. Normally you wouldn't be taking advise from a so called sociopath but at this point you didn't have any other option.

"Just focus. But don't focus too much, because as we learned when you focus too much you set the room on fire."

"This is stupid. I can do a simple spell just to light a candle."

"I know you can but you can't control it." Kai said walking up behind you.

"I'm not the one with the control problem." You said to him and you knew you shouldn't have said that to him when you heard his deep intake of breath.

You felt his presence very close behind you and you could feel his breath on your neck as he spoke. "That was a little mean." You didn't know what to say back to him. You were too overwhelmed by your closeness. "Speechless I see? Why don't we try this spell again and not set the room on fire."

You closed your eyes focusing but not succeeding due to Kai's presence behind you. Your body was tense, you had always been attracted to Kai but you just assumed nothing would ever happen and you were still sure nothing would.

"Your tense." He whispered in your ear as he ran his fingers over you shoulders and down your arms. "Just relax." As he said this his lips brushed over your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"I-it's not working. We can just do this later." You managed to stutter out as you turned around and backed away from Kai a little.

"Was that too much for you to handle?" Kai said with that same smirk on his face. He started walking towards you again.

"No." You said standing still in your spot.

"You sure?" He said turning his head to the side as he ran his fingers up and down your arms again. Sure the two of you flirted a lot but neither of you ever acted on it. Until now.

"Yes I'm sure!" You said but he could obviously tell he was having an affect on you.

"You have really soft skin Y/N."

"I know." You replied to him in a snarky tone and he just smirked as he looked down at you.

"Your eyes are so... dreamy." He said as he brought his hand up and rubbed your cheek. Again you were speechless. He had never done anything like this before, you just let your cheek fall into his hand as he looked deeply into your eyes. Neither of you said anything for what felt like forever.

When you finally snapped out of it you moved away from Kai again and a look of hurt fell across his face for a second but you didn't have time to even process what was happening before he pulled your face to his and your lips crashed together.

At first you were too shocked to kiss him back but when you finally did the kiss was amazing. You had butterflies in your stomach as Kai deepened the kiss and his hands roamed your body. As you pulled away from each other Kai smiled at you.

"I knew you liked me Y/N." He said and you smiled back at him blushing and you couldn't believe what had just happened.

Again thanks for reading and please request even though I know I'm getting annoying haha