Imagine-Klaus

Imagine having an all day art off with Klaus but it turns into an paint war.

"Sylvia, love, you are very good at painting but you know I can paint better." Klaus said to you as he tilted his head to the side.

"Well, I guess we'll have to see about that." You said with a smirk as you began to paint your picture.

This was only the beginning. The two of you were very competitive and would not give in. You were both very good at art which made this even harder. But you knew Klaus had 1000 years of experience and you didn't not have a lot. This worried you as you continued to paint, the pressure taking over. If you made even one mistake you would lose to him, and you simply could not have that.

As you both finished up your paintings, after hours of work you called Elijah and Rebekah in to be the judges.

They both stared at the amazing paintings before them and it was hard for you to tell which one they liked better.

"Wow these are amazing." Rebekah finally spoke. "I honestly don't know who's is better."

"I agree sister, I'd have to say you two tied this time." Elijah said as he tapped his finger to his lip still looking from painting to painting.

"Are you serious?!" You said. You were annoyed, you both put in such hard work just to tie? No way.

"That can't be. One of us has to win." Klaus said in annoyance as well.

"Not this time brother, sorry." Elijah said and with that he just walked out, Rebekah following close behind.

You sighed as you looked at the painting turning you back on Klaus.

"I blame this on you Sylvia." He said being a little rude but you could hear the hint of playfulness behind the rudeness.

"And why is that?" You said turning around and crossing your arms over your chest with furrowed brows.

"Well love, you were distracting me while we were painting."

"I wasn't even looking at you!"

"I know, you are just too irresistible." He said walking towards you.

You looked to your side and before he could get to you you quickly grabbed as much paint as your small hand could fit in it and threw it at him. It hit his chest and he looked at you with a face saying 'you did not just do that'. He quickly scooped up paint and did the same to you making you laugh as you ran to get more paint from the other side of the room.

Before you could scoop more out more paint hit your leg and you looked over to see Klaus with a smirk on his face. You then scooped up a lot of red paint and threw it at him.

You expected him to use his vampire speed to run away, but he didn't. He was purposely standing there and letting you hit him for fun. You had never expected Klaus to act this way but he was, and you liked it.

The two of you continued to throw paint back and forth and laugh and act like kids again and it felt nice.

You threw another huge glob of paint at Klaus and before you knew it he had you pinned against the wall.

You looked up at him and he just kissed you aggressively and you kissed him back. He began to trail kisses down you jawline and to your neck. You pulse was still beating fast from the running and throwing you were doing.

When Klaus looked back up at you again you could see the dark veins around his eyes, and how his eyes grew darker in hunger, for you. This didn't scare you though, in fact you thought it was sexy and he already knew that.

You ran your fingers lightly over the veins around his eyes before you cupped his cheeks and pulled him in, kissing him again. This time you could feel his sharp fangs graze your lip before they disappeared and his face went back to normal. He pulled away as he began to speak.

"Well love, I guess we will have to settle this war tomorrow." He said with a wink.