Imagine- Kol

Imagine Kol talking dirty to you during sex.

You and Kol were already making out on his bed. There was no one home in his house and he was taking advantage of the opportunity.

"I want to try something new with you my love."

"Like what?" You said questioning him.

"You'll see." He said with a smirk.

Soon enough all of your clothes were off and he was rubbing your core with his thumb and you let out a quiet moan. "No need to be quiet darling." he said looking down at you as he undressed.

He brought his face in between your thighs to your core he started licking in between your folds as he stuck two fingers inside of you. You moaned again and he trailed kissed up your body until he reached you face again his fingers still moving inside you and you started moaning even louder. "You like that don't you baby?" You heard him whisper in your ear which caught you by surprise. Kol was not usually one to talk during sex but you weren't going to complain. "Yes." You said is a hushed voice. "Do you want more baby?" "Yes Kol please." You figured it out. He was going to dirty talk to you. "You want me inside of you don't you?" "Yes Kol." "You're a naughty girl." He said looking down at you and you bit your lip. You kinda liked it when he called you a naughty girl. "But your my naughty girl." He said smirking at you.

He got up to take his pants and boxers off exposing himself to you. You were craving him inside of you, just the sight of him made you even more wet. He licked his two fingers that had been inside you as he left you just laying there wanting him. Finally he got on top of you and put his tip inside of you. You tried to move your hips forward so that he would go in further but he was holding them down. "What do you want baby girl?" "I want you." You said answering quickly so that he would fully enter you. "Do you want me to fuck you baby?" "Yes please Kol. Now!" With that he pushed into you and you threw you head back moaning loudly. "Do you like that?" He said as he started thrusting faster. "Harder." You said to him. "Oh you want me to fuck you harder baby?" You had to admit this talking was turning you on. "Yes. Harder Kol." He started pounding into you very fast and very hard. You screamed not sure if you were screaming because of the pain or the pleasure. "Bite me." You said to him. "Mark me Kol, I want everyone to know I'm yours and only yours." Without hesitation he sunk his fangs into you neck and started to drink. The pain and pleasure you were getting from both him thrusting into you at an inhuman pace and him sucking your blood was enough to make you climax. "You want me to come baby?" He said while licking his lips that were full of your blood. you nodded your head. "I'm so close baby." When he came you ended up reaching your climax again.

He fell on his back next to you and you some how found the energy to lift yourself up on your elbow. "I like your dirty talk Kol." You said smiling at him.

"Maybe I'll do it more often baby."

Again guys please request!! Thanks for reading!