Imagine-Elijah

Imagine having shower sex with Elijah.

It had been such a long day, work was sucky and all you wanted to do was go home take a shower and go to bed. You walked through the front door of the Mikaelson mansion, where you now lived with your long term boyfriend Elijah.

You walked up the stairs assuming he was out doing something like stopping Klaus for ruining people's lives or something like that. You walked into his room shutting the door and leaving a trail of clothes on the floor to the bathroom not caring if Elijah would get mad at you for messing up his perfectly clean room. You turned on the water as you removed the rest of your clothes grabbing a towel from under the sink and laying it near the shower.

You stepped into the shower closing the curtain. You let the hot water run over you as you drifted off into another world of daydreaming where your day didn't go this horribly when you suddenly felt hands on your hips. You slipped almost falling but those same hands caught you and turned you around.

"Elijah!" You yelled hitting his hard chest. "You scared the crap out of me! Don't do that!"

He laughed at how you were trying to be angry at him because he knew you were very bad at it. "I'm sorry Y/N, but you came in and didn't even say hello."

"I didn't even know you were here."

"You should pay attention baby girl." He said as his lips lightly touched yours as he moved down your jawline placing light kisses down you neck and to your chest as he playfully nipped at one of your breasts making a moan escape your lips. You felt his hand move down your body to in between your thighs going straight to your core where he stuck one finger into you not giving you any time to prepare.

You gasped at the feeling as he started moving it faster adding another finger in you. You let your head fall back as you moaned while he kissed your neck, biting and sucking at the skin but not enough to draw blood, just enough to mark you. He continued pumping his fingers in and out until you were so close and then he pulled out. You whimpered obviously not happy with him. "Elijah-" you were interrupted by the feeling of him thrusting into you. You screamed a little not expecting it and Elijah picked you up pushing you against the wall and holding you by your thighs. You wrapped your arms around his neck for more support knowing you would need it.

He started thrusting into you harder and faster and you threw your head back hitting it on the shower wall but not caring about the pain. "Elijah oh y-yes." You moaned barely able to form the words. You were so close again and you could feel he was too by his heavy breathing and the moans he would let out as well. You moaned his name repeatedly as you both came at the same time. He slowed to a stop as you trembled in his arms. He put your feet back down on the ground but he knew you couldn't hold yourself up so he held you and you two just stood there for a while letting the warm water hit you.

"Maybe I should ignore you more often." You said into his chest and he laughed as he kissed your forehead and got out of the shower letting you gather yourself.