Nicki: Just know I got your back babe

Drake: thanks for the support

"You always got it"

They ate in silence for a minute until Drake broke it.

"You wanna hang with me tomorrow after work?" picking at his food with his head low .

Nicki already knew what he was thinking. She definitely had to pull him out of the funk he was in tomorrow.

Nicki: yes I will ... Hey

He looked up at her .

Nicki got up and went over to him and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Try not to think about it in negative ways ok" ...she kissed him and he kissed back . Small kisses turned to a full make out sesh with his arms around her waist. Finally they broke away and got lost in each others eyes. Nicki looked down at her watch on her wrist , she sighed and got up from Drake's lap .

Nicki: I have to get back to work

Drake: Well let me walk u out

They went out the door and Nicki unlocked her car with her remote. Once they got to her car he held her in a sweet embrace with a mind blowing kiss before opening her car door for her. "Bye Baby" Nicki said looking up at him from the inside of her car.

Drake: See You Later Babygirl

With that she shut the door , pulled off and headed to work .

When Onika got home that evening he did some extra hours from home. She wanted to leave and be done with tomorrow's work somewhat early.

- Wednesday

Without taking a lunch break it was about 1:30 when Nicki was finished with her days work so she told everyone bye and headed out . On her way home she called Drake.

Drake : hey Nicki

Nicki: hey what are u doin

Drake: I'm just sitting here watching tv . How's work?

Nicki: Actually, I am pulling up at home I'm off for the rest of the day .

Drake : really !?

Nicki : Yupp! We can spend alllllll day together if u want to . Well the rest of the day .

Drake: that's great nic . I'll pick you up in an hour

"ok I'll see u in a little bit" she said while pulling up to her place.

She went in and went straight to the kitchen because she was starving . Thinking to herself while looking in the fridge "....turkey sandwich will do." Finishing her sandwich she went to the shower . When she got out she moisturized her skin, re-brushed her teeth, and did her hair in a ponytail. Nicki skimmed thru her closet in her underwear indecisively . Finally she decided on lightly colored skinny jeans, a pink tee with some sandals to match the shirt. Contemplating on makeup or not she went on and put on just a little . Looking in the mirror happy with the finishing look the doorbell sounded. It was Drake .

Nicki : *answers the door & pulls him into a hug* Hey babeeee

Drake: *kisses her forehead* U look pretty .

Nicki: thank you .

Drake: u all set to go ?

Nicki: yeah just let me grab my purse

Drake: alright go ahead , but u kno u not payin for anything right?

Nicki kissed him on his lips and let go of him to get her purse of the counter. I'm ready.