Chapter 4

Later on that day

Nicki was now home from work and relaxing a bit before her dinner date with Drake. He had left his number for her at the receptionist's desk , so she had texted him her address and that she'd be ready by 8 . Nicki went on and started to get ready after she had  texted him. 

Meanwhile , over at Drake's place he was a slight bit nervous about what was to come later on tonight . He'd been worried that he would say something stupid or do something that would make Nicki not want to see him again. Drake called a florist and had them delivery the prettiest flowers they had to his house . Before he knew it 7:00 had came around so he hopped in the shower so he could head out to find the address texted to his phone. 

- Pulling up at Nicki's 

It was about 7:58 when he was walking up to her doorstep. He rang the doorbell and waited . About a minute later the door was opened by a radiant looking Nicki. 

Drake: You look amazing 

Nicki: Why thank you! [smiles] You're lookin pretty dapper yourself Mr.Graham 

Drake: I try , I try [chuckles] These are for you [gives her the bouquet of flowers]

Nicki: These are beautiful , thank you so much! 

Drake: You're very much welcome. Pretty for a pretty lady. 

Nicki: Come in and have a seat while I put these up , then we can go

Drake: Ok [walks in and takes a look around] You have a really nice place by the way. 

Nicki: You're really a complimentary  

guy aren't you? But thank you . 

Drake: [sits on the couch] I guess you could say that . Am I doing too much? 

"You're fine. I think it's sweet " Nicki says as she walks back to where her date is . 

Drake: All set ? 

Nicki: Yup! 

Drake: Let's get it then. 

-

At the restaurant they are seated right away and their waiter comes and takes their drink orders. Meanwhile, at the table Nicki is super impressed by Drake's whole demeanor and loves his personality.He had her cracking up in just a few minutes and  Drake is loving to listen to her talk about any and everything. It's like they've known each other for years .They're just enjoying themselves out on a nice evening. 

Nicki: How'd you know this was my favorite restaurant? Did Carlos tell you? 

Drake : Actually, no he didn't. I kinda of gambled with this one I just picked a nice place that wasn't too fancy but still really nice . 

[the waiter comes with their drinks and takes their food orders] 

Nicki: Your nieces, Spirit and Sade , are so cute . 

Drake: Yea , those little girls ,  they got my heart ...

And he went on and on talking about them which Nicki admired. Drake then went on to talk about his family which she admired. Then the waiter comes with their food. 

[Walking out in the park looking over the lake that's out there]

Nicki: I have never been out here before , and I must admit it's beautiful.  

Drake: That it is 

Nicki: It's so peaceful ....relaxing actually . 

Drake: Well maybe I could bring you back here sometime , but in daylight so we could take in the whole area . 

Nicki: You know what ? Id really like that .

[Drake does his little boyish grin]

(Nicki finds it extremely cute)

Drake : You ready to go ? Iknow it's gettin a little chilly out here and I don't want u catchin a cold on the count of me 

Nicki: [chuckles] yeah we can go 

[pulling up into Nicki's driveway]

Drake : Do you mind if I walk you up? 

Nicki : Sure you can , I don't mind at all 

[he hops out and opens her door then catches her hand as they're walking up her walkway] 

Drake: I had a really good time tonight . 

Nicki: I did to . I'm glad I agreed to letting you take me out. 

[they reach her door] 

Drake : Are you gonna let me take you out again sometime ? 

Nicki: I think you've earned a second date 

Drake: I aim to please [smiles] ....

You have a good night Ms.Maraj 

Nicki : You too Mr.Graham I really enjoyed myself tonight , thank you . 

Drake : you don't have to thank me 

He then hugs her and they embrace for a minute before he kisses her lips and they immediately feels sparks flyin.  Nicki surprisingly doesn't pull away . When they do finally pull away they're both speechless...

Nicki : ummm . Goodnight Drake 

Drake : uhhh yeah yeah goodnight Nicki.  [scratches his heart] 

Nicki opens her door and shuts it . Once on the other side she presses her back against the door and tries to get it together. 

---------------------

So let us know what you thought and what you think/want to happen in the few chapters.

Much appreciated

_PaintedPyramids & TheGreatestToDoIt