Chapter 8

A couple months later
2 weeks until the trial starts

Nicki is sitting in her office on her phone . She didn't really have any work to do today so she was just chillin out in her space until she got text message from her favorite guy that interrupted her thoughts.

Drake:hey babe , what's up ?
Nicki: well hello there Mr.Graham, and absolutely nothing at all. I'm so bored
Drake: you don't have any work to do? You're usually super busy this time of the week.
Nicki: surprisingly no.
Drake: lunch date?
Nicki: I think yes!
Drake: I'll be there

About a hour and a half later Drake was outside waiting for her to come out of the building for their lunch . A minute later she walked out so he hopped out so he could open her door. They greeted one another with a hug and a long awaiting kiss . After she was in he got back in on the driver's side and headed off to one of Nicki's favorite Italian spots. They just had small talk pretty much most of the way . Once they arrived and were seated they locked eyes and were instantly lost into eachother

Drake: you're so beautiful

She blushed and looked away , then they their waiter arrived to take their orders . Once that was done Nicki sparked up conversation .

Nicki : So what's your agenda today?

Drake: well not to much I'm gonna go get Spirit and Sade from school later and were gonna have a little fun day . Maybe Chuck-E-Cheese .

Nicki: they're so cute . Sounds really fun.

Drake: you should come , you kno they love them some Onika .

Nicki: I know& I love those little ladybugs . We'll see .

The waiter then brought their lunch, and they began eating shortly after.
Once they were done , back to work it was for Nicki .

Nicki: I don't wanna go back 😩

Drake: look at the bright side . Half of your day is almost over and when you get off u can come have some fun me and my princesses . Whaddaya say? U gone play games eat pizza cotton candy and everything else with us?

Nicki laughed at his antics and replied with a playful yes I will go .

Drake: you still got 5 minutes tho

well what do you think we should do in those 5 minutes Nicki said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed over onto Drake . He was looking every which way for people looking at them. Nicki whispered in his ear "tinted windows babe" right before she started to kiss all over his face . He scooted the seat as far back as it would go . Not even a minute later they were in a full blown make out session. Drake ran his hands up the back of her thighs all the way up to her booty and gave it a squeeze . He started to take control. He leaned forward and began to kiss down her neck . She Leaned back and hit the horn. So they stopped . Climbing back over to the passenger side Nicki said well I had a nice time , see ya later boo...and bring those lips wit you . With that she shut the door and strutted back into the building . Drake just shook his head . He thought to himself that woman there is crazy . He fixed his pants seeing as they were a little fitted in the front and headed back home before he picked up his girls .

Around 4:30 Nicki was packing up and heading home from her job . She got down the elevator and made her way to her car. When she got in she drove off towards home . Turning on her street she got a text from Drake that read on our way . She replied and said ok , I'll be there in about 30.
Running into her place she dropped all of her stuff on the couch and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower . Not to much longer she was out . Dressed in a black and white maxi dress and sandals she decided to change her hairstyle. Nicki figured a hanging braided ponytail will do. After that she grabbed her phone , purse , keys and headed out the door.