Chapter 5

Your POV

(Inside the building)

I entered the burning building, the smoke is too thick, but I carried on walking searching for the kid.

"Sofi? Sofi?" I called her name, a burning wood collapsed beside me, luckily i dodged the burning object, i don't want to be toasted when i get out of this building, and thank God for my fireproof clothes, perks of being a spy's daughter, i continued my way to find sofi.

"Sofi!" I called again, then I heard a muffled scream of help.

"Help! I'm here" she screamed.

I followed her voice and saw her wrapped in a towel and she covered her nose with a wet handkerchief, smart kid but the fire is already near her.

I immediately run and did a frontflip above the fire landing in standing position, I quickly wrapped the blanket around sofi.

"Hey kid are you okay?" I asked her, she just nodded, "I'm going to get you out of here, don't be afraid, just trust me" I said reassuring her, I carried her in my arms protectively, sofi just held unto me for dear life, I dodged the falling objects making sure that sofi is not hurt, I knew that this place is gonna blow up any minute now, I need to move fast.

"Are we gonna make it out of here alive?" The kid asked me, it's really heartbreaking, "yes kid we're going to make it out of here alive" I reassured her once more, then I saw a window that will serve as our way out, " hey kid do you trust me?" I asked the little kid, "yes" she answered without any hesitation, "hold on tight" i said and i feel her grip to me tighten, I ran and then jumped out of the window, then the building exploded and collapsed, I landed on my back then I immediately protected sofi with my body from the debris from the explosion, something hard hit my head but I ignored the pain and continued to wrapped my arms around sofi protectively.

Then I unwrapped my arms around her minutes after the explosion, I checked sofi, "hey kid you okay?" I asked, "yes i'm okay, your hurt" she said as she touch my bleeding head, I ignored her and continued to check if she's hurt or she has a burn.

She laughed and I stared at her confused, "and why are you laughing? What so funny?" I asked her amused, "because your funny, I said I'm okay but you still insist that I'm not and continued to check, you're the one who is hurt" she said pointing at my head, I chuckled, "its fine, your safety is more important princess" I told her, and she smiled brightly, "you called me a princess and what should i call you? Hmm" she put on a thinking face.

"Aha, I should call you my ninja" she said then giggled.

"And why is that?" I asked her.

"Because you move and dress like one" she said, i chuckled and ruffled her hair, she scrunched up her nose cutely.

"If I am your ninja that makes you my princess" i said she smiled.

"And as your princess I demand you to take off your mask" she said, she is a clever little girl, I chuckled then take off my rider's mask,

"Wow your pretty" she said amazed.

"No I am not, your way more prettier than me my princess" I said and chuckled she smiled, "and don't tell my identity to others please?" I asked her nicely, "I won't" she said "pinky promise" she held her pinky up and I quickly linked my pinky on hers.

"Come on, your parents is worried sick about you" I said then carried her.

As we are approaching we saw the sad look on the faces of the people, then one reporter saw us then inform the others sofi's parents saw her then I put down sofi then she ran to her parents and hugged her, her parents kissed her head many times, I just stared at them with admiration, then sofi look back to me smiling, I gave her a friendly salute, and then I saw the reporters coming towards me, I immediately ran away because I hate being the center of attraction, I stealthily entered my car, and drive away from the place

I decided to go to my uncle.

"Hi uncle Wil can you clean my wound on my head?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "what did you do this time Y/N?" He asked while getting his first aid kit and motioned me to sit down.

"I saved someone today" I said as he cleans my wound, I winced in pain when he put an antiseptic on my head.

"Wow that's why you got this wound?" He asked

"Yeah, but it feels great uncle" I told him.

He just chuckled and put some bandage on my head.

"Here" he handed me an oinment, "clean the cut always then put that ointment for quick healing" he said.

"Thanks uncle" I told him and he just waved at me and said "its great to see you Y/N, just continue what you started" he said I stared at him, confusion was written on my face and he just chuckled.

I drove my way home and I took a shower, after I showered I lied down on my bed thinking what my uncle said, "continue what you started Y/N" until my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Its been a long and interesting day.