Chapter 28

Lauren's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber when I heard laughter outside, I groaned because I'm really tired and we slept late last night because we talked and hang out with ninja,

"Aaalllyyy! Come back here!" Said by a voice which I recognized it, it's Y/N and wait ally? I slowly got out of my bunk groaning, As I get out of my bunk, I saw Dinah, Normani and Camila getting out of the bunk too, looks like I'm not the only one who was disturb by the noise outside.

"Who's making the noise outside?" Dinah asked annoyed, she's not a morning person too, a major one.

I shrugged then decided to check what are the two doing. Y/N was chasing ally.

"You can't catch me Y/LN!" Ally said while laughing. Y/N just laughed and chased her around, then she caught up unto ally and then held her by the waist. Why did it affects me so much, I don't know, I feel a little jealous.

"Gotcha!" She said when she caught ally,

They are still laughing they didn't notice me.

"What's going on out here?" I asked with an annoyed tone and expression. Then the rest of the girls is standing behind me.

Ally and Y/N just stared at us and immediately let go of Ally and gave us a sheepish smile and scratching the back of her neck, she looks cute, whoa! Lauren your supposed to be annoyed at her.

Ally just laughed at her and she gave ally a playful glare.

'Who disturbed me from my sleep?" Dinah asked with a scary tone, Y/N just stared at her with an unreadable expression,

"Who?" Dinah asked again with intimidating tone, Y/N just stared at us her facial expression is blank,.

"Its my fault, cut that act now" ally suddenly said.

"Why ally? Why? You know that we're tired" Dinah whinned, I must agree with Dinah we are pretty tired luckily tomorrow I can see my family again because we are going home, we have two months break before we hit the road again.

"Its because I'm gonna tell you something" Ally said with a mischievous smile, Y/N gave her a "don't tell them" kind of look now that gains my full attention to ally,

"Its Y/N's-" ally started to say but was cut off when Y/N covered her mouth with her hands, the rest of ally was gonna say is muffled that's why we didn't heard clearly what ally said.

Ally just giggled,

"What does she say?" I asked

"Nothing" Y/N said

"Y/N I've been looking for you everywhere, where have you been?" Big Rob arrived and suddenly asked Y/N

"Uh I've in that tree chilling with allycat here" she said and laughed nervously,

"Oh okay, and by the way happy birthday kid" Big Rob said before he walks away.

We were shocked its her birthday and she didn't even tell us, she let go ally and the ally laughed at her while Y/N have a disbelief facial expression.

"Y/N I'm not the one who told the girls" ally said still laughing,

"Its your birthday?" Camila asked

"Dawg why didn't you tell us?" Dinah asked too,

"Group hug!!" I yelled, Y/N tried to run but we tackled her to the ground, she groaned and we just giggled.

"Aww get off, you're all heavy" she whined, we just laughed at her then stood up one by one and dusted ourselves,

She sat up and stared at us, "hey pull me up" she said then hand out her hand,