Chapter 6

Camila's POV

I'm really relieve because sofi was now out of danger.

I'm really thankful to that stranger who took the risk to save my little sister, I am really amazed by her courage to enter that building in order to save sofi and i'm grateful to her because if sofi died on that fire? I don't know what will I do with my life, sofi is one of the source of my happiness.

Lauren's POV

Camila's on the phone talking to her mom, we are really relieve that our little princess is okay now.

"Yo dawgs Simon called, we have an emergency meeting at 1 pm, regarding the stalker incident last night" Dinah said.

Its currently 10 o'clock in the morning and we still have 3 hours to prepare then camila sat down next to me.

"Hey camz!" I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey" she greeted back

"So how's sofi? Is she okay?" I asked her.

"Yes my mom said she's okay, she's not hurt, but they didn't have the chance to thank the stranger who saved sofi" she said

"Well that sucks" i said

"Yeah it really sucks, my mom said sofi is very fond of her saviour, she can't stop talking about how cool she is" she said with a smile.

"Yeah she is really admirable, her courage is what I admired the most" I said while smiling, then Camila stared at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked her while raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing" she said while walking away grinning.

"Camila what is it?" I whined.

"Nothing" she said in a sing song voice.

"Hey you two, get ready now we have a meeting at 1 pm" Ally yelled.

"Yes mom" I said laughing.

I decided to get ready, I went to the bathroom to shower, after I showered I searched for a perfect outfit, when I found one, I immediately changed and went downstairs.

I saw Dinah and Ally sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Dinah, allycat what are you watching?" I asked them.

"Hey there lauser! We are just watching some news" Dinah said not looking at where i am standing, her attention is still focused on tv.

"Wow! Dinah Jane Hansen is watching news? That's a first" I sassed.

"Shh Laurenza, don't sass me and I will only watch the news if "the ninja" is the topic of the news" she said.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"The ninja who?" I asked but she ignored me, and I gave Ally a confused look.

"The one who saved sofi from the fire" Ally answered me with a smile.

I decided to sit on the couch beside Dinah and watch the news and there she is, the one whom I admired, the one who saved sofi.

"She's so cool, I want to meet her this instance" Dinah said.

"Dinah you do know that the girl lives in miami?" I told her in as a matter of fact tone.

She grinned and faced me, "and you and chancho lives there" she said smiling brightly like a child who received a gift from santa.

"And why are you giving me that look?" I asked her.

"Because you've got a 100% chance of meeting her there, and if that chance comes please introduce me to her? Please?" She begged giving me the puppy dog eyes then stand up and walked away rambling about asking Camila if ever she met the ninja introduce her to sofi's saviour.

"What's with Dinah today?" I asked Ally.

"Well she is amazed by the bravery of that ninja girl, and she wants to apply as her apprentice" Ally said chuckling.

"But what she did is pretty dangerous" Ally said in a motherly tone, I chuckled.

"Are you girls ready? We must go now" Big Rob said.

When we entered the van, Dinah is still talking nonstop about the ninja, about how she wants to be her apprentice and how she wants to enhance her ability in sneaking since ninjas are expert in that, we just laugh at her.

We arrived shortly at the Syco Records building and proceeded to the conference hall where Simon is patiently waiting for us.

"Hi girls good to know you're safe, are you all okay? Did that stalker hurt you?" He asked with his thick british accent.

"We are all okay Simon, we're not hurt" Ally told him as we sat on the chair provided for us.

"Girls you are becoming famous now and there are so cases when you become famous, there are what we called fans and there are obssesed fans counted as your stalkers, and I think Big Rob is not enough as your bodyguard anymore" he said.

"Are you going to fire Big Rob? Please don't, Big Rob is such a good bodyguard" camila said close to tears now.

"No camila more like finding him a partner for your additional protection" he said, "your safety is my priority now" he said and smiled genuinely.

"Aww thank you uncle Si" we said in unison and pulled him into a group hug, he chuckled.

"Okay girls now I have an important meeting to attend to and you have two weeks break, we temporarily delayed your tour because we are going to find a bodyguard first, have a nice day, you are dismissed" Simon told us and walked out of the room.

The girls and I squealed in excitement.

"Yes I can get my beauty sleep" Normani said.

"Shopping and movie marathons for two weeks" Camila and dinah squealed we all agreed.

"And Ally don't forget to bake some cookies, I kinda missed it" I told Ally and the girls agreed.

"Sure thing Lauren, I kinda missed baking" she said.

"Quick to the van we go!" Camila yelled excitedly.

We rushed to the van and saw Big Rob.

"Rob take us home" we said in harmony.

He chuckled and asked, "what's the rush?"

"Ally's gonna bake some cookies" Normani and Dinah said at the same time.

Big rob just laugh and drove home.

The girls are just talking excitedly about their plans about the two weeks break.

I just plugged and put my earphones on my ear and lean my head on the window.

The ninja girl that Dinah talks about, she amazed me by her bravery and that look of admiration that she gave when sofi and her parents unite triggered something inside me.

It felt great, it gives me butterflies when I think of her, is it even possible to like a person you didn't even know or meet or didn't even see her face? I know it's crazy but I think I like her already.

.....
Long update

Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes