Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

"I'm bored" Camila whined.

"Why are you whining Camila you're not a child" I told her getting annoyed because she is disturbing what I am doing.

"Oh did I annoy you Lolo because I am disturbing you? Don't tell me your stalking the ninja again, gosh Lolo your becoming like Dinah, she's so fangirling with the ninja" she said with a knowing grin.

"No I'm not stalking her, and why are you staring at me like that when the ninja is the topic?" I asked her instead of answering she asked me another question that caught me off guard.

"You like her don't you" she asked.

"N-no h-how can I like her, I don't even know her nor seen her face, your crazy Camila" damn I stuttered.

"Uh huh, but your face and stuttering Lolo gave it away, just tell me the truth Lolo please" she pouted and make a puppy dog eyes.

"It's not going to work Camila" I said standing up from the couch then went to the back lounge, I saw my old sketch pad, I picked it up and looked at my old drawings, and when I opened a certain page, I looked at my own sketch.

"Ooh who's that?" Camila asked and that startled me.

"You scared the crap out of me camila" I told her, I thought I am going to have a heart attack.

"Sorry Lolo, but seriously who is that?" She asked curiously.

I looked back at the sketch book, a girl who is sitting on a bench and closing her eyes.

"It was someone whom I like back in highschool Camila" I told her.

"Oh! She's pretty Lolo" camila said.

"Yeah, she is" I said as I remembered the memory when I drawed this.

*flashback*

I decided to go to the park because I got bored, I am home alone because my parents visited my grandma with Taylor and Chris that's why.

I sat on one of the swing and get my sketch pad out since I like to draw as I am finding a good subject to draw, I saw someone that make me irritated instantly.

Who did I saw? The new girl, why does she irritates me? Its because she walks so confidently around the school and all the students wants to be her friend, my friend Alexa can't stop talking how cool she was, Based on Alexa her name is Y/N a sophomore.

Now what is she doing here on the park? Is that a guitar? Does she play a guitar? I bet she can't.

Oh no! Is she coming this way? No no, I will not allow it.

But she looks so good in her red shirt, her rip jeans and red snapback (the pic is at the side)

Snap out of it jauregui! She's a brat by the looks of her.

Then I sighed in relief when Brittany the cheerleader prevented her from coming this way.

I heard some of their conversation.

"Oh Y/N you play a guitar, please play for me just one song" Brittany said

"Okay just one song" she sighed in defeat then she sat at the bench and strum the chords with an awful tune.

I covered my ears when she started singing, or can you considered it singing when she's screaming the lyrics, she ruined the beautiful song.

When I see your face!!
Its not a thing that I would change!!
Cause your amazing!!
Just the way you are!!

Brittany walked away covering her ears, I do the same, talk about total turn off.

I sat on the root of an old oak tree where I can relax and find a good subject to draw.

Then I saw Y/N searching for someone but then sighed in defeat and just sit on the bench scratching the back of her neck.

Then she strum her guitar with a beautiful tune this time.

Is that only an act what she did earlier? I asked particularly to myself.

Then she she started to sing, when I heard her voice I felt butterflies in my stomach. And my heart raced.

It's her hair and her eyes today that just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love makes me shiver but in a good way.

All the times I have sat and stare
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair,
And she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays with me sitting there slack- jawed and nothing to say

As she was singing beautifully I am there drawing her, and listening to her angelic voice.

Cause I love her with all that I am
And my voice shakes along with my hands
Cause she's that I see and she's all that I need and I'm out of my league once again,

After she finished singing I saw that i'm finished with my drawing also.

Then she stood up and walked away with her guitar with a sad look.

*end of flashback*

I regreted that day, and I regret that I judged her without knowing her first, I wish I could turn back time and re do what happened.

I gently put the sketch pad down and sighed.

When can I see you again?

....
Double update as requested :)