Chapter 39

This is the real chapter 39
Warning: this is the saddest part of the story.

Your POV

A few weeks later and Lauren is still not talking to me, I have been depressed since that night, I just spent my time with camila, training her everyday and the good thing was she was showing some improvements.

We are now practicing her balance, and she's pretty good at it but sometimes she is really clumsy.

"Y/N can I have a break I'm thirsty now" she said as she is balancing the books in her both hands and head.

"Okay just put down the books and that's it for today" I said.

She gets a bottled water and drank the half of it.

"Is Lauren talking to you already?" She asked and I just looked at her sadly.

"Aww don't be sad Y/N, I know Lolo will talk to you" she said.

"I really hope Camila" I said and then let out a sad sigh, camila pat my back sympathetically, I gave her a small smile.

"Y/N I gotta go, I have to pack since we are going back to California since we have another tour, we are going to have a tour in Europe" she said excitedly.

"But you have a last show right?" I asked

"Yeah and that's in the Bahamas" she said

"Cool" I said.

"Y/N are you not coming with us?" She asked

"No I'm gonna go too since the contract was not finished, but i'm not gonna ride in the same plane as you, i'm gonna use my private jet" I said

"Oh okay, so see you there" she said

"Okay see you there" I said, what camila didn't know was i'm going to go there early, my flight is later.

I stared at my phone then I started dialing her number and still it was straight to her voicemail.

I just sighed and hang up. She doesn't want to talk to me. I tried to contact my parents too but they are unreachable, maybe they are really busy right now. I just decided to take a shower.

After my shower I changed into some gray skinny jeans and black shirt then a black beanie that has my last name in it and my letterman jacket with my first name on the back and my combat boots. I decided to just bring Camila with me.

I sling my backpack on my shoulder then walked out of the house locking it.

"Come on dash you're going with me since i'm lonely" I said and dash just wiggled his tail excitedly.

We entered at the van and we went to Camila's first then to the airport, when we arrived at the airport we immediately go to the plane,

Several hours later we arrived at
California airport, I saw big Rob holding a signboard with our name on it,

"Hey big rob, long time no see" we greeted him.

"Yeah you two how's the vacation?" He asked

I forced a smile, "its great" I said even if its not. And camila nudged me and gave rob a smile

"Hey rob meet dash, my dog" I said, I feel like I am an idiot right now, rob just laughed and when entered on the limo.

I checked the time in my wrist watch and I saw something, my tattoo, I didn't have the chance to show this again to Lauren, but I guess I will never have a chance, I sighed again, this is now became a habit.