Chapter 7

Your POV

(1 week later)

Wow! One week passed and I am already trending in the social media, I can't believe it, even in the news I am also the topic that's just so amazing.

For the past week I've been thinking about what my uncle told me, uncle Wilson or for short uncle Will is the foster brother of my mom. She was adopted by his parents. He knew that my mom was a secret agent because he himself was one of them but he resigned and decided to become a doctor and live a normal life.

Then I have decided and my decision is to continue what I have started. That past week I really worked on my outfit and I settled in a black muscle tee shirt, black sleeveless hoodie, a bullet proof vest, a fatigue pants, a combat boots, arm guards, bike gloves, and the most important is the mask.

And now I have my weapons. I settled on two batons, and a taser gun, pretty lame right? But I don't want to hurt anybody by using a gun loaded with a live ammo.

But I know some of the bad guys that I am going to face in the future is armed with guns, hence I am planning to wear a bulletproof vest.

It's the last period of my class already and I am bored as usual. I am waiting for the bell to ring, 3,2,1 I counted down and the bell rang, I put my stuff on my bag and exited the classroom and proceeded to the parking lot and I saw an unwanted visitor waiting for me outside my car.

"What do you want Brittany?" I asked her in a bored tone, she just blink her eye flirtatiously at me and I just raise my eyebrow at her.

"Are you busy tonight?" She asked still blinking.

"Yeah I'm busy, I have something to do tonight, why?" I asked her again.

"Because I'm having a party tonight at my house and I want you to come" she said.

"As I have said earlier I have something to do tonight, and for the nth time I am not a party kind of person" as I finished telling her that I entered my car and whispered to myself "how many times do I have to reject her?" And revved my engine and drive.

Brittany is the most annoying person in school, she is one of the stuck up populars in the school who thought of it as hers, she always bullies who she thought was weak and the nerds of the school, when she saw me on the first day of school she said that she likes me, one look at her you will already know her attitude, ugh! I hate that kind of people, and she is the reason why I didn't have the chance to say hi and introduce myself to Lauren.

Ever since my sophomore year, she's always pestering me by asking to go out with her or go to her parties or sit with the populars like her in the cafeteria because she said I'm cool and I belong to the cool kids like them.

No thanks and I always deny her offer, I don't like her, she is so manipulative type of person, a total brat she is not my type.

And I have my eyes on a certain green eyed beauty, but sadly she's not her anymore, she's out there touring with four other girls, singing her heart out to the world, God I missed her, sadly she does not know me.

I arrived shortly at my house. After I put down my stuff on my bed, I quickly go to the bathroom for a quick shower and suit up.

I wore my black muscle tshirt, my hoodie, my bulletproof vest, my arm guards and gloves, my black cargo pants and combat boots, and lastly my mask and pulled my hood up, they can only see my eyes.

I look at myself at the mirror, yeah I look like a badass, then I put my two batons on my back, and then my taser guns on my waist together with two handcuffs, and I strapped my ballistic knife on my right thigh.