Chapter 36

Lauren's POV

I have a dream and it was one of my beautiful dream, I want to stay there, with Y/N.

In that dream, we are sitting on a playground just talking and laughing then Y/N confesses that she likes me and out of the blue I kissed her.

And that kiss is the best kiss I ever had, I feel the sparks, the butterflies and all, like my body felt alive when I kissed her, but every dream comes to an end,

No, I don't want to wake up, I want to stay in that dream.

I'm awake completely, I slowly opened my eyes then I felt an arms wrapped around my waist, and the first thing I saw was Y/N's angelic face, she looks peaceful, this means it really happened, it was not a dream, that makes me smile, Y/N likes me, we kissed last night.

I just stared at her face, admiring it.

"You know staring is rude" she said her voice is raspy.

"Oh I'm not staring, how can you say that?" I asked

She opened her one eye, then smiled, "I can feel it" she said then opened her eyes completely.

"Good morning princess" she said

"Good morning to you too" I replied back and pecked her lips.

"Is it really true or I am still dreaming?" She asked.

"This is reality Y/N" I said and she gave me a grin.

"Kids get up, breakfast is ready" my mom said

"Come on, let's go grab some breakfast" I said,

She got up and put on her shoes.

"Hey hop on my back, I'll give you a piggyback ride, I hopped on her back and made our way downstairs.

When mom saw us she just smiled, whoa that was strange.

"Good morning girls!" Dad greeted us with a smile on his face, wow he really like Y/N for me.

"Good morning Mike" Y/N greeted, she put me down then help me sat down then she sat down beside me, she put some eggs and bacon on my plate and put some orange juice on my glass.

How sweet, we just talk and mom and dad asked questions about Y/N and she answered my parents with a smile and politely.

We finished eating our breakfast and my parents went to work already and my siblings to school now Y/N and I are washing the dishes since she volunteered to wash it.

I volunteered to help her, Y/N is wiping the plates and I am putting it on the dish rack.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked

"I don't know" she said, then she kneeled,

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She is just smiling from ear to ear, she hold my hand and her Y/EC (your eye color) is staring into my green ones,

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked

I smiled staring at her eyes. She is staring at me with those hopeful eyes, so cute.

"I would love too." I said with a smile.

She stood up and and smiled at me brightly,

"Sorry I kinda forgot to ask you last night" she said apologetically.

"Hey its okay at least you asked me I thought you'd never ask" I said laughing at her.

She hugged me, when we pulled away she stared at my eyes again and lean in, I lean in too and our lips met. There it goes again the sparks and the butterflies, I really hope this wouldn't end.