Bite of '87 OFFICIAL

I know I said that I would not update anymore, but seriously I just learned the Bite of 87 has officially been revealed and I thought "This is much too important, I must update" (even though that leaves this theory book to end with 31 parts instead of 30 which is going to drive me crazy because it won't be symmetrical but anyway). Okay so this is how it happened:

Well, if you have seen any people play FNAF 4 you will know that the game does not take place in an office but a child's bedroom. You, as this child, play in your bedroom trying to "stay alive" from all the animatronics (who are actually just your plushies whom you call your "friends"). After each night's completion you are playing as the child in pixel-like form, counting down the days to your "party." 

4 days until the party: You are in the bedroom of the child and the mysterious voice (possibly Golden Freddy or Fred-bear) proclaims that you "know he is hiding again." Then the voice says "he won't stop until you find him." The four animatronics (Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy) are in the corner in plush-form (though in the pixel form they just look like tiny animatronics) and if you go up to them, you will say "these are my friends." If you go towards the exit of your room (which is at the top of the screen) it will say "Over there," though you can go through the door. Upon opening the door you see two exits. one on the left and one on the right. In front of you stands a grandfather clock, where a Fred-bear plushie sits on top. If you go to the right a room that looks like a little girls room(possibly your sister's) and next to the bed is a broken up Mangle, extra head and all. Over to the left is a room that looks like a normal family room, with a TV, couch, and rug. To the left of this room is another exit but it is boarded up. If you go towards the room and then towards the TV, a person (probably your older brother) jumps out from behind it wearing a Foxy mask, which ultimately scares you and you fall to the floor crying. Then Golden Freddy/Fred-bear proclaims "tomorrow is another day." and that minigame-thing ends, bringing you to Night 2. 

3 days until the party: You start out at Freddy Fazbears (or possibly Fred-bear's Family Diner [most likely that]), where you (as the child of course) are crying on the ground under a table. The voice says "He left with out you." followed by "He knows you hate it here." then "You are right beside the exit. If you run, you can make it.'' Then the voice proclaims "Hurry, run towards the exit. "Then you get up from the floor, having finished crying (for now). If you go to the left the voice says "No! Don't you remember what you saw? The exit is the other way! Hurry and leave." If you go the other way, right, a man in a Golden Freddy/Fred-bear suit appears and the voice says: "Its too late! Hurry the other way and get someone who will help! You know what will happen if he catches you!" Then you can proceed to the left and into the other room, where Freddy/Golden Freddy/Fred-bear and what looks like Springtrap/Spring Bonnie or Bonnie (though all look like they are shadows)stand. The voice then says: "You can find help if you can get past them. You have to be strong." Then if you proceed, you fall to the floor and keep crying again. This brings you to Night 3.

2 days until the party: You start exactly how you were before, crying under the table at Freddy Fazbears (though which location specifically is unknown to me). The voice says "He hates you." then "You have to get up." continuing with "You can get out this time, but you have to hurry." Then you can get up. If you go right you will find a room with a child in front and a few cars, saying that this is most likely the parking lot.  The child, who has a green shirt with a heart on it, brown hair, and blue eyes, holding a springtrap doll, says (if you come up to them) "Where is your plushie? Mine is Spring Bonnie. My daddy said I have to be careful with him or I will pinch my finger.He is a finger trap, he says." going down takes you to outside, where there is green grass and another child (with long red pigtails and a skirt and orange tank-top), who says "You'd better watch out! I hear they come to life at night. And if you die, they hide your body and don't tell anybody. Why do you look so worried? See you at the party! Ha ha ha!" Then continuing down you see a kid laughing on the grass. Upon approach he says "Aren't you that kid who always hides under the table and cries? Hahaha! No one else is scared! Why are you? Stop being such a baby!" Continuing left, you can see a little girl who says " Why are you crying? Don't you like my toy collection?" referring to her small toys of the three toy animatronics (they are too small to be plushies.). Then if you go down (to see the little girls with the toys you went left and then up) and you will see a small kid with a red balloon. He says "Are you going to the party? Everyone is going to the party. Oh, wait, you HAVE to go! it's YOUR birthday! Hahaha!"Continuing to the left or up will take you to your house, with the rug and TV and couch being the first thing you see. Going to your room will result in your older brother popping out from under your bed wearing a Foxy mask (again) and you will start crying and fall to the floor (again). Then the voice says "Tomorrow is another day." and you continue to Night 4.

1 day until the party: At this point of the "days until party" games it gets pretty sad as this night's game-thing starts out with the child pressing his hands against the door of the "employees only" back room with the spare parts (extra endoskeleton and all) and crying. On the shelves of this back room are: one weirdly shaped endoskeleton head, one Springtrap/Spring Bonnie suit head, one Fred-bear suit head, another endoskeleton head, a suit paw/hand, another endoskeleton head, one arm, and one empty suit body. You can hear laughing in the background which we can only assume to be his older brother and his friends (who most likely locked him in). The child then says with tears pouring "Please let me out."  , "PLEASE!" , then finally (as he collapses to the floor still crying) "Please let me out...." and after one more laugh, you continue on to Night 5.

0 days until the party: (The saddest of these games) You start with the child on his knees crying, surrounded by four larger people (probably his older brother and friends), who each have on a mask of the four main FNAF characters, Bonnie and Chica on one side and Foxy and Freddy on the other (you can assume his brother is the one with the Foxy mask). One of the four say (in blue text) "Wow your brother is kind of a baby, isn't he?". The brown text says "It's hilarious." then "Why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!" The child yells out "No please!" The brown text (Maybe Freddy?) says "C'mon guys, let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!" Then Foxy and Bonnie pick you up (while you are waving around your arms and crying) and carry you to the left, while Chica and Freddy follow. The child (you) proclaims "No I don't want to go!" to which the people (brown text) reply "You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer! Ha ha ha!" while they carry you farther to the left where Fred-bear and Springtrap/ Bonnie await. You hear deep laughter as Fred-bear and Springtrap/ Bonnie bounce on their feet (possibly dancing...?) Then the brown text says "Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fred-bear a big kiss!" then "ON THREE! One.... two....." and then shove the kid into the mouth of Fred-bear, in which two seconds later he bites down while the four others watch. The screen slowly fades out, taking you back to the home game screen. 

And that is how the Bite of '87 happened. I was honestly biting my lip and screaming in my own head while it happened, and it broke my heart more that anything has ever (even when my favorite characters die). I will also be making another part after this to discuss the Nightmare mode and 20/20/20/20 mode games, plus a few other stuff too. Alright, see you in the next (and officially final) part of my theory story. Bye~