Fan Ideas

If you wanted some toy facts int his part sorry about that, I'll do that next part but I just wanted to put some of the ideas for FNaF 3 on here and I didn't want to do a toy facts because I'm just that evil muahhahahahaha! Alright anyway,
1. This is MY idea for FNaF 3. My idea is that there could be a gas tank, and you would have to continuously fill it up. Sorta like the fan-made game Fige Nights at Thomas', where you had to continuously fill the train with coal or else Thomas would kill you. Except instead of the animatronics killing you, the doors would open and the lights wouldn't work. Or if you run out of gas for a certain period of time certain things wouldn't work such as if you left the gas empty for 10 seconds, your cameras would stop working, if you left it for 15 seconds, your lights would stop working, stuff like that.
2. Someone suggested there should be a door BEHIND you. I think this is REALLY COOL because you would have to constantly check the side doors and the one behind you. That would be EXTREMELY scary.
3. This one is my FAVORITE idea. This idea is to only have one animatronic, sort of like a combination of all the animatronics, and if it puts on a certain animatronic mask it obtains the power of that animatronic.
4. My second favorite idea is to have the cameras actually INSIDE the animatronics, and so if you were checking the cameras you could see the camera looking at you and knowing your about to get jump scared. Also that would make Scott Cawthon actually have to show what Mike looks like.
4. Another one of my ideas is that you could customize your own character, so it would support the idea before. So if the cameras were inside the animatronics than if they were in your office you would see your customized character.
5. OH! And this is an idea that JUST popped into my head, what if the animatronics could move? Wait.... They already do. Let me reword that. What if you could SEE them move ON CAMERA. Like, could you imagine in the second game, seeing Toy Bonnie creeping slowly into the vent, towards your office? That would make the game 10 times scarier if you ask me.

Yep, that's it! If you have any ideas for FNaF 3 than comment.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this in my Freddy Fazbear tips, that Freddy's eyes when he's in the East Hall corner are not two white dots, they're more like little lights glowing in the actual light of the East Hall.

COMMENT
&
VOTE
IF YOU VOTE I WILL FOLLOW YOU

~_Alfred_F_Jones_