Toy Facts!!!!! Part 2.....

Yay! Toy facts! Oh. Em. Gee!!!! This has 200 views! Huzzah!!!!!! Alrighty then, anyways, let's hear some toy facts!!
1. Toy Freddy doesn't go into the vents, at least, I've NEVER seen him in one during anyone's gameplay. But I guess that makes it easier, you just have to check the hallways.
2. Mangle has that staticky-radio technical noise it makes whenever it's in a room. It makes it pretty easy to find on camera if you have the volume up. (PS I REALLY HATE having the volume on when I play FNaF, the only time I turn it up is when I can't find Chica and I need to see if she's making all that crazy noise in the Kitchen.
3. Toy Freddy's eyes disappear when he gets close to you.
4. The Mangle, when it's lying in Kid's Cove, has a seemingly random eyeball on the ground, and when it gets up, the eyeball disappears. My explanation is that it simply fell off the Mangle's second head, and The Mangle doesn't want to lose anymore parts than it already has lost, so before it moves it attached the eyeball back to its second head.
5. Toy Freddy and The Mangle are in the third game, although what they do or what purpose they serve is unknown. We know this because in the FNaF 3 photo Scott posted on his website, there is a box filled with parts of the various Toy Animatronics and a large number 3 above it.

Alright, that's the end of my toy facts! Next is strategies to survive FNaF nights 1-5. I'm stuck in night five and I'm looking up strategies, the one I'm using is useful but I'll talk about in the next update. Bye!!!!!