Announcement

Oh EM gee! 669 views! Wow! Thank you for reading my FNaF theories, *bows*. I hope you are having a great day! I haven't updated in a REALLY long time. Do you people like the Wattpad Update? I don't know if I do. It seems so weird. But of course, I am currently working on my many other stories [and a Gaming story in progress] and I hope my wonderful peeps will be okay with that. Promise I will do research on more theories for y'all, if you have a certain theory you want me to cover, feel free to comment it and I will search it up. Oh, an I don't plan on ending this anytime soon, because of course with FNaF 3 out, and no Game theory yet, I am hoping to find more theories. Well, that's all I have for ya, I will update tomorrow I gotta finish Mark of Athena before I keep goin' with research. I have to do research on Japan, so that's when I'll do it. Sorry this wasn't a theory chapter, but does anyone else get REALLY excited when it comes up saying someone updated and it's just an authors note? I do. The last time I updated was MARCH 19!!!! Oh, and that chapter has zero, zip, zilch, no views, so please go read that! <<---- over yonder! Alrighty then, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>