Glitches & Easter Eggs

Okay, so, I'm probably gonna miss a lot of the glitches in this part, because I spent only about 20 minutes continuously watching FNaF various glitch videos, so I didn't spend much time looking for them, but at this moment that I'm writing I'm actually going back to YouTube to watch some more videos, and looking up glitches on the Internet. So yeah, here's most of the glitches I could find, if there's anymore you know of leave a comment, I don't expect you to anyway, but please do.
1. The Chica/Bonnie Glitch
A very popular one in fact, is when on certain occasions when Bonnie/Chica attacks you, mostly when the door/light glitch comes up in your game, you can continuously out up and down the camera and Bonnie/Chica will keep attacking and your game won't end. The screech actually also resets so it sounds pretty funny.
2. The Foxy Power Glitch
This happens when Foxy attacks you and then he disappears when you run out of power, if you happen to be at 1% at the time. You might want to try this actually by not checking on foxy for a while when your at 10% or something (I'm probably going to try it myself :3)
3. The Crying Child Posters
This one really freaks me out and has happened to me once before. On certain occasions, the posters in the East Hall change to pictures of a crying child. Kinda looks like the emoticon, the tear streaked one (if you have emojis, you know what I'm talking about), except the posters have large black circles around their pupils, if you look up "Crying Child Posters FNaF", you'll most likely find a picture or a person seeing them during gameplay.
4. The Golden Freddy
Golden Freddy was talked about in one of my other parts, but I forgot to mention his name was actually fan made, but in the game he is referred to as "yellow bear". I know this is more of a fact but he is a Easter Egg so he gets a mention in this.
5. Old Chica FNaF 2 glitch
This glitch I saw on YouTube it was a very short one. The old Bonnie was inside of the guy's office, and all of a sudden the lights faded out. Then, when they came back on, Old Chica was standing as close as possible, but when he flickered the vent lights on or off Old Chica appeared/disappeared. It was really odd and all of a sudden when he put the mask on and then took it off Old Chica was gone and he was alive.

Well, I know I missed ALOT of glitches, but if there's anymore you know a lot about please tell me them by commenting or posting a message on my board. Next part is Foxy stuff, anything I can think of about Foxy, how to not get killed by him, his glitches, stuff like that. Bye!