Five Nights at Freddy's THREE

Oh my gosh!!! I'm watching Markiplier play FNaF 3 while I'm writing this and right now, I love it. IT IS SO DIFFERENT!!! I mean, if you don't know what it's about, it's actually an actually horror attraction based off the events at FFP. He just experienced a mini-game and I'm almost COMPLETELY sure MatPat is going to make a video on this. If he does, I can assure you I will make a part about it, and that you should watch it. Phone guy is cracking me up he's like a surfer dude. And Surfer Dude/Phone Guy also made me a little mad. He acts like this is just a game. APPARENTLY your pretty much part of the attraction the second you apply for the job. And he got jump scared by Spring trap and so much happens. Like he/she jump scares you, and it scares the heck out of you, then he disappears and then there's like blinking red lights and blaring warning sirens and then he jumps cares you again but it's only like a little GIF you'd see when he just comes by. But seriously it's awesome. I can not wait for Game Theory and I'm pretty sure he will. At least, I hope he will. I might even incorporate my own theories. I honestly have absolutely no clue how to defend your self, all Markiplier does throughout the first night is check the cameras and the security system looking thing. But I really love this game and I'm pretty sure Scott put a lot of effort into this game it looks amazing. The animatronics really look like a horror attraction it's awesome. When Spring Trap jump scared Markiplier I was still scared after five minutes. The best part is that after the Surfer Dude/Phone Guy shows up he introduces you to the original Phone Guy. And it's almost comforting to hear him talking after the uncomfortable feeling you should get when you start. If you are excited, I can't blame you but you should feel at least the slightest bit of fear. I'm still watching it and its freakish me out and I've covered my eyes a few times but I cover them right after Springtrap/Balloon Boy jump scared him. This. Game. Is. AWESOME!!!!!! Yay!! And they have mini games like the second game!!! The mini games scare me when purple guy comes. He kills the animatronics. KILLS THEM. It's scary. And he runs too. HE RUNS...... OH NO. And I really like how when the original non-surfer phone guy talks, he's basically preparing you for being stuffed into a suit. It makes me laugh. I don't know why but it does. All the animatronics are now moving and one of them (I think Freddy) slowly was sulking past the window. MOVING. Slowly slowly sulking past the window/ opening. It's SCARY. I'm actually glad because besides the fact that it's called Five Nights at FREDDY'S 3, I honestly think Spring Trap is the main character, well he is. My sister wasn't scared from the others but when Chica and Foxy and Freddy actually jump scared she was like Oh my gosh!! I really like this game. A lot. I would never play it if I did I'd be scarred for life. But this game is really awesome. Spring Trap really is probably my new favorite. He is. Yay for Scott Cawthon!! Okay, I'm officially going to start updating more on this, stay tuned, thanks for the views, BYE!!!