Tips For Nights 1-5 FNaF 1

Alright, the first strategy I wanted to share is for Night 5, but it's working for me so far.
Step 1: Check the Show Stage to make sure Freddy is there.
Step 2: Lower Camera and check both Door Lights.
Step 3: Check the Show Stage for Freddy again.
Step 4: Lower Camera and check both Door Lights.
Step 5. Check Show Stage for Freddy and Pirate's Cove for Foxy.
Step 6: Repeat. Remember to conserve power. I've been using this strategy and I have never been jump scared by Bonnie or Chica only Freddy because I ran out of power. Oh, and if Bonnie or Chica appear in the blind spots of the doors, close the doors immediately and keep going with the process.
Alright,
Night 1
The cameras are actually not needed on this night, so don't check them at all. You only need to check on the door lights. Mainly because Phone Guy doesn't mention Foxy in the call on Night 1, and most players who haven't seen the game before have no idea foxy exists, because the curtains are usually closed. So check the door lights only, since Freddy doesn't move and Foxy is VERY UNLIKELY to open the curtains at all.
Night 2
Again, Freddy does not move at all on this night, but of course, Foxy does. Foxy is your main concern and really the only concern for this night. Keep the camera on Pirate's Cove but remember not to check the cameras too often or too little. Check the Door Lights for Bonnie and Chica. If The curtains are fully opened and Foxy is coming, make sure NOT to check the West Hall. During my personal gameplay, Foxy had left Pirate's Cove, but I didn't go straight to the West Hall. Instead, I looked around at the other cameras, and Foxy didn't appear in the West Hall until I checked the camera. Don't do that though. I somehow managed to close the door in time, but if you EVER see Foxy's curtains wide open, IMMEDIATELY close the left door, wait for a few seconds, then check the cameras. If Foxy is back in Pirate's Cove, open the door and continue through the night.
Night 3
On this night, every animatronic is now active and more dangerous. Check Pirate's Cove, and again, Don't bother checking the other cameras, just keep an eye on Pirate's Cove and on occasions the Show Stage. If Freddy's laugh is heard, immediately close the right door, especially if his eyes are visible in the East Hall or East Hall Corner. If you can't find Freddy, he's in your office. Also, Freddy attacks from behind, so even if you don't check your cameras, he will still pop up at you from behind your chair. Oh, and the door/light "glitch" that happens at certain times, also means that either Bonnie or Chica is in your office, and the next time you put down the camera, a jump scare will happen.
Night 4
The 4th night is when the animatronics, all four of them, are almost as active as they can be. Check the cameras for Foxy, close the door when Freddy's laugh is heard, check the lights for Bonnie and Chica, and close the doors only if absolutely necessary, gotta conserve power (phone guy reference :3).
5th night
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn!!!! Here is where your skills are put to the test. All four animatronics are active, Freddy is more active, Foxy is more active, Bonnie and Chica are more active, the whole lot of them. If Freddy's laugh is heard, close the right door. If Foxy isn't in Pirate's Cove, close the left door. If Bonnie/Chica is outside your right/left door, close the door. Don't check cameras for Bonnie or Chica.

Yup, that's my FNaF tips for FNaF 1! Hope it helped, next part is tips for FNaF 2 nights 1-5, Bye!!

(PS: Golden Freddy doesn't appear on the 2,4, or 5 nights, he appears on rare occasions during the 1st and 3rd. And of course in the custom night, if you enter 1-9-8-7 in the A.I levels, Golden Freddy will appear. Alright, for real now, BYE!!!!)