Purple Guy Part 2!

Finally got to this part I have so many stories/fanfictions that I'm writing at the same time, so here we go!
Phone Guy is the Purple Man. Yep. There's a lot of proof for this as I covered in the last part. But there's even MORE evidence for this. As I said in the last part, phone guy's favorite animatronic is Foxy. When you play the Foxy Death Mini Game in FNaF 2, the third time Foxy goes out to greet the children, the purple guy is standing there, smiling. When Foxy enters the other room, he is greeted by 5 dead children. But in another one of these Death Mini Games, You, as Freddy, chase the puppet around an exact replica of the building, everything in the right place, 5 children's dead bodies placed around. But, on very rare occasions during this mini game, the purple man shows up, and chases YOU. But, if you look at the media picture I have up there, you can see that the Purple guy has two white dots for eyes, what seems to be a SECURITY BADGE, and what he is holding in his hand is unclear. But take a closer look at the object in his hand. It's not like any murder weapon I've ever seen. What I see, is not a murder weapon, but a PHONE. An old fashioned phone, and even if the Atari graphics make it unclear, it does look a little like one. So there is the proof I have that the Purple Guy is in fact Phone Guy. But this theory isn't over yet! I just wanted to show a little proof that the Purple Guy, Vincent, used the Golden Freddy suit. In the picture above, as I mentioned, the purple guy has 2 white dots for eyes. Now, take a look at Golden Freddy. Just like the original Freddy Fazbear when he is moving around the other building, Golden Freddy has two white dots, in the centers of the dark, black, empty endoskeleton of his. Purple guy has the EXACT same white dots for eyes in the mini game where you play as Freddy and he chases you. So, that's the end of the Purple Guy theory! Next up is Balloon Boy, please vote for this story, follow, and read my other stories!