Fnaf 3: Why Spring Trap, Not Freddy?

In FNaF 3, it's probably the most complicated as the least straightforward. FNaF 3 goes deeper, much deeper, and the basic storyline is not as easy to figure out as the first two games. In FNaF 1 and 2, you play as a security guard, checking cameras, closing doors, and flicking lights to protect yourself from haunted animatronics. In FNaF 3, you play as just a average worker, making sure nothing catches on fire or breaks down. But with all the old, vintage equipment you face a few more problems, such as ventilation, no doors, and no light either. Really, FNaF 3 is a more complicated version of the first two games put together. But there's more to it. There's errors you have to spend time to fix, phantom animatronics you don't see coming, and of course, Spring Trap himself. I'm sure it's obvious that Spring Trap is the center character for FNaF 3. It might as well be called Five Nights at Spring Trap's, but that doesn't have the same ring to it, right? It's obvious Spring Trap is the main character because he is on almost every FNaF 3 poster everywhere. He's the one who jump scares you most, the one who you see coming, the only one to be seen on cameras, your main problem. Freddy was really just the main character in FNaF 1. In FNaF 2 all the toys are featured on the posters and signs included in the restaurant. It may be called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but Spring Trap is in, and Freddy Fazbear is out. Well, that's all for this time, BYE!!!!!!!!!