Balloon Boy

It may be Valentines Day tomorrow, but I'm not showing you any love cuz this part's about BB! Hahaahahaha! I'm so evil! Okay but anyway, here's some facts about BB
1. He is the most hated animatronic. Even if he doesn't kill you, he can disable:
2. Your flashlight. Some people have said he alerts Foxy, but he doesn't, he just disables your flashlight, and Foxy only goes away when you flicker the flashlight at him. When BB disables it, Foxy can easily get to you.
3. There is a small BB that fans have dubbed "balloon girl" because it looks different from the actual BB. It appears under the table, and doesn't do anything, just looks at you from under the table. It has violet eyes and a different colored hat.
4. BB appears only in the left vent, and if he's in the left vent, sorry for you. I don't know any ways of preventing BB but if he happens to be in your office your done for. That's all I know about preventing him. Absolutely nothing.
5. BB looks a lot like that kid from animal crossing. I've actually seen a lot of pictures of the kid from Animal Crossing in BB's outfit, and they have similar noses too.
So hope you enjoyed my BB facts (if you hate BB, probably not :3) next is just a little thing about the mistakes, just some I wanted to point out. Bye!