Chapter 28

One and a half years later........

Things were going great for me and Dimitri, in fact, today had to be by far the best, my wedding day.

In the last year and a half, Jesse had been sentenced to 1 year in prison for attempted kidnap and stalking, even though i knew he would be a free man in 6 months i had no doubt that i was safe. I knew Dimitri would protect me no matter what, i also had his amazing best friend by my side if i needed him. Lissa and Christian had gotten married and had there first child which they named Isabella Dragomir-Ozera, they planned on having many more children in the near future. Me on the otherhand, i still mourned the death of my baby girl but i planned on having a child with Dimitri, i knew that i couldn't grief for the rest of my life and i had to move on.

I looked down the alter at my gorgeous husband to be, he was wearing a black tuxedo with a dark pink die that matched the waistband on the bridesmaid dresses and with a single white rose sticking out the pocket, not far from him was his best man, Ivan, also wearing a black tuxedo with the same tie but no flower, this was a special thing that only Dimitri was aloud to do. It symbolised that i (The rose) am always near his heart. Lissa, who was walking me down the aisle because my dad wasn't here, gave me a little
"Are you ready soon to be Mrs Belikova?" i turned to her and smiled gently

"I will never get tired of being called that!" i said as i nodded my head. The music started playing and me and Lissa slowly walked down the aisle, i stared into Dimitri's eyes as he took in my appearance

"You look beautiful." he mouthed, i smiled and stood opposite him.

**************************************

Me and Dimitri walked out of the church hand in hand, we were off to our honey moon!

"So where are we going?" i asked "Are you finally going to tell me?" Dimitri shook his head

"I want this to be a surprise Mrs Belikova." I smiled contently 

"I love the sound of that." Dimitri led me to a car where there were three small suitcases in the back.

"Can i just ask one question?" Dimitri nodded "Is it far?" Dimitri shook his head

"Its about 3 and a half hours away, thats all im saying" I smiled lovingly up at Dimitri

"I love you Mr Belikov!" he smiled when he looked down at me

"I love you too Mrs Belikova"

Three and a half hours later we arrived at a small (but beautiful) cottage, it was hidden in the trees of a forrest and had lights leading all the way from the car to the door. Dimitri carried me bridal style through the threshold and we shared a loving kiss in front of the fireplace while we talked about how our future was going to be perfect. I admitted to Dimitri that i wanted to have a child again and his face lit up in delight, i had never seen him so happy!

"I love you so much Rose." he told me as he lead me to the bedroom.

I've decided that there will be one final chapter about Rose and Dimitri's life, but then that is it. I do not no when this chapter will be as i want this last chapter to be the end for a bit, then i will write one final one about there life when they have a child (or children) but then that is it.

I hope i haven't put anyone off reading any of the stories i will write in the future with how long i took to write this story, i currently have a plan to write another one based around Rose and Dimitri it it will be entirely different from what i have done already! I am pretty excited about it so the first chapter should be up soon.

Thanks for reading, Elle xox