Chapter 27

Dimitri and Ivan had taken to the police station immediately after Dimitri arrived, I had a small chat with Ivan in the car and I could understand why he and Dimitri were friends, he was the complete opposite of Dimitri though! At the police station I filed a restraining order against Jesse and the police were officially after him, they said that because he had attempted to kidnap me he could possibly have 18 months in prison, it wasn't as long as I had wanted but it was something, at least I would feel safe for a while.

Dimitri took me home with him that night as he didn't want me on my own just in case Jesse was stupid enough to try again when he knew I had probably gone to the police. We had no doubt that the police would catch Jesse, Dimitri was one of the officers on his case so I knew it was more personal for him, he would stop at nothing to put Jesse behind bars.

Me and Dimitri stayed up talking all night, I discussed my worries about my last pregnancy and I opened up to Dimitri, we both admitted that we felt this relationship would last and Dimitri said that he excepted the fact that we wouldn't have children, he said he just wanted me to be happy. To say I felt bad was an understatement, I knew how much Dimitri wanted children, I could see the way he had looked at me when I was pregnant, he thought there was a chance he could raise Jesses baby. But he reassured me that he could live without children as long as he had me, i knew that would soon change.

That night i fell asleep cuddled into Dimitri's chest with his arms wrapped around me, i couldnt describe how happy i was.

When i woke up i felt well rested and awake, Dimitri was up and making breakfast when i finally got out of the bedroom, i could smell it before i even got into the kitchen. I walked up to Dimitri and wrapped my arms around his waist "What you cookin' good lookin'" Dimitri chuckled and turned around to face me

"Just making my lady some breakfast!" I smiled

"Your lady?" I asked with a big grin on my face

"I was going to ask you tonight, but i guess there's no time like the present. Rosemarie..." i gave him a pointed look which he laughed at and carried on " Hathaway will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" I grinned up at him and kissed him gently on his lips

"Of course i will."

Sorry i havent posted in a while but my computer has been broken but its fixed now so im going to try to post the next (which is also the last) chapter very soon.