Chapter 19

The kiss lasted for a minute until Dimitri pulled away suddenly, I couldn't help the flash of hurt that spread across my face but I quickly masked it with a blank look that showed no emotion.

"Rose, I am so sorry." he said apologetically "that shouldn't of happened." This time I really couldn't help or mask my hurt expression

"What!?" I asked "then why did you kiss me?" Dimitri thought for a moment

"I'm not quite sure." I frowned, I didn't no what else to do so I did what I do best. I ran away.

I ran into the spare room and shut the door, tears threatening to spill over my eyes, I would like to blame it on the hormones but I knew it was just me. After the whole situation with Jesse I thought I could just move on with my life and not get hurt anymore, physically or emotionally, but I guess not. All my life I have been getting hurt, first my father leave me and my mother, then my mother drops me off at a boarding school and I never see her again, then Jesse and now Dimitri. who was next? Was Lissa going to abandon me? Had I finally pushed her to her limit now that I was keeping secrets from her? I hoped not but I knew I couldn't carry on, I needed to tell her.

"Rose, answer the door!" Said Dimitri, he tried the door handle nut before he opened it I pulled it as hard as I could.

"Please just leave me alone. It will do us both good, I can pack my things and you can think about why you kissed me. Although I'm sure I can guess why!" Dimitri kept trying to open the door but I knew he wasn't using all his strength, if he was he would of been in the room when he first tried!

"Why did I kiss you then?" he asked testing my knowledge. I opened the door so I could look him in the eye

"You kissed me because you feel sorry for me, you feel sorry for me because I'm 19 and pregnant, and that I was abused by my boyfriend, you feel sorry for me because I have no where to live and no one that will support me. That's why you let me stay in your house and you said all those things to me, I was stupid enough to think that you actually liked me." by the end I was half shouting and half crying, I hated people seeing me cry but I didn't have a choice at the moment, I couldn't control it!

Dimitri frowned "don't tell me how im feeling." he snapped, I was taken back by his tone but I quickly composed myself and turned my slightly frightened face to a fierce one.

Before he could say anything else I slammed the door in his face "don't worry I'll be out of your house in a minute, I've called Lissa and she's on her way."

I picked up my few belongings like my camera and my clothes but left the ones that Viktoria had give me, I didn't want any ties to Dimitri, the faster he's out of my life the faster I can get rid of the feelings I had began to develop for him.

My phone rang and I knew it was Lissa telling me she was outside, she hung up before I could answer so I ran out of the room and went out of the door, I could feel Dimitri following me but I didn't acknowledge him.

"Rose, please wait." I outright laughed

"Why so you can lead me on again? Im Good thanks!" Lissa waved at me from her car and I carried on walking over. Before I got to Lissa's car Dimitri grabbed my arm gently

"Rose, please listen to me!" I shook my head

"No, I just want to go."

"Will I ever see you again?" I shook my head

"I don't no. You hurt me Dimitri, I just need some time." He nodded

"You have my number, call me soon?" I nodded

"We'll see." I didn't bother say goodbye or anything I just turned around and walked to Lissa's car, I got in and buckled me seatbelt

"You okay?" I wiped my eyes

"Yeah I'm fine. I swear I'll explain everything later please just drive."