I smiled a bit, "Yeah and Mia glared at me for about two days when she stopped taking her meds and kept me far away from her everytime she played video games." I laughed remembering her keeping me out the game room every time she wanted to play.

"Well you did unplug the console while I was kicking ass in Mortal Kombat," Mia walked in with her pill bottle in her hands.

"Only take two." Fabian walked in after her and sat on a stool in front of me and Justin.

"I knowwwwwww" Mia groaned and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge putting both pills in her mouth and drank the water, swallowing.

She yawned.

Side affects: Short term memory loss (could be permanent, though it never is) Drowsiness, Calmness, and better to help her focus.

"Oh um yeah can Serena come over?" She asked, I raised my eyebrow.

"Aren't you sleepy?"

"I'm sure she-" she paused to yawn, I chuckled a bit shaking my head. "-could wait a bit.." And she was out the kitchen and up the stairs.

Me and my brothers looked at each other and shook our heads.

-

"Coming!" I yelled and tossed my controller over to Fabian. "Cover me. Don't die!" And jogged to the front door and opened it.

"Mia! Serena is here!" I heard no movement or noise from upstairs. "You can go upstairs, her room is the one at the end of the hallway," I told the girl.

She pushed her glasses up her nose and ran to the stairs and up them.

* skip to a few weeks later *

It was 3:50 and in ten minutes or so Mia will be coming home from school, which means the house will no longer be quiet.

Fabian comes back home from training at 5 pm, Justin comes home from working at the Mayors head quarters at 7 pm and I'm the stay at home mom all day.

Just kidding, I'm not the stay at home mom. Victoria and Ally pretty much are the closest things we have to moms, they are Fabian and Justin's girlfriends.

I prefer being single and not being held back from going out to clubs and party's then having to deal with someone texting me all night and asking where I was and shit.

That's not-

I jumped up from the couch from the loud slam of the front door.

"Mia?" I called out.

"Um yeah?" I stood off the couch and walked to the front door. She was standing there holding a Guys hand.

I raised my eyebrows staring at the two. "Who's this?" She looked up to the guy and back to me.

"Blake. A friend." I looked from Mia and back to 'Blake' and sighed.