Taylor's Journey - Intro-

Enjoy! Taylor above!

'One line equals I'm not pregnant.
Two lines equals I am pregnant.
One line equals I'm not pregnant.
Two lines equals I am pregnant.
One line...'

Taylor was seated on the toilet in a gas station's bathroom. Waiting for the 3 minutes to end. The bathroom was ordinary, small but ordinary. It look like to be the size of an elevator with white walls and splashes of color here and there. The color was various of people's handwriting on the wall. There was a plain toilet and sink with blue soap on the edge. No paper towels or paper tissue, and a mirror above the sink; that was barely visible to see yourself.

'I can't be pregnant! I just can't. Dear lord, please, I don't have the money to raise a baby. Oh god. Please, please, please.'

Panic took over her as she realized the 3 minutes were up. She squeezed her eyes tight and brought the pregnancy test to her face. She couldn't believe she was in this disgusting bathroom actually thinking she was pregnant. She knew she wasn't. Right? I mean she wouldn't be testing if she wasn't sure. Right?

'Open your eyes, Taylor! OPEN THEM!'

Then she did something she would regret.

She opened her eyes.

*Heyyyy! This is my first story on WattPad! Ahh! I'm excited! I'll post the first chapter when I get some reads. Please tell me what you think!*