Final Author's Note

Hello, you beautiful people!

I just want to take the time to say a massive, massive thank you to each and every one of you for all of your support! Malicious would be absolutely no where without you all and I cannot express how much gratitude I feel toward you. Wattpad has been such a big part of my life, and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the motivation and that extra push to keep writing and posting my work.

Malicious has reached almost 9k reads and over 400 votes, and to me that is quite a lot! This is the fastest progressing story that I have ever published, and the amount that it continues to grow each day is outstanding to me. It's truly amazing what you all have done for this story! I'm the writer, but you guys are the base that has kept the book going and I am truly great full.

It makes me so sad that this story has come to an end so soon. I enjoyed writing this the most out of all of my works, and it is for sure the piece that I have put the most time, motivation, and effort into. I am very happy with the outcome of it and all of the feedback that I have received throughout the course of writing it.

Thank you all so much for dedicating so much of your time to reading my story and telling me how much you have enjoyed it, it means the world to me. I hope that you will continue to show your support for me and my work, and help me grow as a writer and a Wattpad member!

Thank you once again for sticking with me and being so great! I love you all!

~Bailey xx