More to come!

For those of you who were not happy with the way things ended up and you wanted a happy ending, there will be an ALTERNATE ENDING/ EPILOGUE kind of thing that will be set in the future a bit. You will be able to decide for yourself the ending you choose to follow.

I am a complete sucker for happy endings, you would not believe. I absolutely loath when an author makes the ending of a book sad/ the characters don't end up together. You may find that hard to believe after reading the ending to this story, but it's the truth.

Despite this, I chose to end it the way I did because it's more realistic than the cliché happy ending. In real life, I doubt anybody, yourself for example, would fall in love with your kidnapper who also happened to be a murderer. Stockholm Syndrome probably rarely extends that far.

I am mad at myself for this, though, and I imagine most of you are as well, so I will post an alternate ending/ epilogue kind of thing. It'll be set in the further so it's kind of an epilogue but then again you can choose if you want the sad ending or not so it's still like an alternate ending.

If you wish to read that, keep Malicious in your library. I'll have that up as soon as possible xx