Chapter 7

*Not edited yet, my apologies! Also very sorry for the extremely long awaited update!*

Darien's POV

"Here, you can get in the shower and I will bring you in a towel and leave it on the sink. Ok?" Harry opened the bathroom door and I stepped in, turning around to look at him as he stood in the doorway.

"Um.. ok, but could you maybe bring me the towel now, before I get in?" I questioned, peering up at him hopefully. I didn't like the thought of him coming in here while I was completely naked with nothing but a curtain separating us.

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk covering his face. "You don't have to freak out about it, Darien, I wont look at you at all and I promise I wont try anything. No worries." HE laughed lightly and shook his head. For some reason he found amusement in the fact that I was not comfortable with him being in here while I showered.

"Are you sure you can't just bring it in now?" I asked once more. I didn't see why he couldn't just go get it now.

"I am positive. It's not that big of a deal, Darien." He sighed. "Now get in the shower and I will be back in a second." He demanded and turned to leave.

"Oh, and Darien?" He stopped and turned to me again.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrows.

"If you're not in the shower when I get back in here, I will strip you myself and tan your ass." He threatened before shutting the door.

I groaned and started getting undressed because somehow I knew that Harry was not lying, he would keep his promise. Once I had my clothes off, I stepped into the shower and turned the hot water on all the way. It felt so nice to let the hot water rush over my skin, it had literally been forever since my last shower. I felt so gross sitting in that bedroom for so long in my own filth. Harry mustn't care if I look nasty and smell disgusting.

After a few minutes I heard the door open again and I froze for a moment, hoping that he really wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Here is your towels, I brought you two." His voice filled the small room, seeming to echo over the sound of the water.

"Thank you. Harry, what do I use to.. you know, wash myself?" I asked him, looking at the limited amount of supplies he had in here. There was only a bottle of mens shampoo and a bar of soap that smelt to musky for a girl.

"Just use the stuff I have in there for now. I guess I'll have to go get you your own stuff eventually." I heard him sigh.

"Okay. Uh, thanks" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah. Well, I'll be in the uh, living room when you're finished. I suppose you can stay out of your room, as long as you behave and whatnot." He told me. My face lit up a bit when he said that, it might not be a lot, but being out of that room even for a few hours sounds perfect to me.

"Really? Thank you so much, Harry! You don't even understand how happy that actually makes me." I said and let out a small giggle at how stupid I actually sounded.

"Yeah yeah." He chuckled before I heard him leave the room once again.

I quickly scrubbed my hair with his minty scented shampoo before rinsing it out and washing over my body with the bar of soap. It was a nice smell, but not something a girl should wear. I wasn't really complaining though because at least he was letting me shower. I rinsed myself off one last time before shutting off the water and stepping out. I wrapped one of the towels around my body and one in my hair. I realized then that I didn't have any clothes to change into. I had to go out there basically naked and ask Harry for something to wear. I internally screamed as I opened the door and stepped out, welcoming the cool air that hit my wet skin. I tiptoed down the hall and tired to fid my way around the place. I came to a flight of stairs and assumed that the living room would most likely be down there. I walked down the steps and came right to the living room. As promised, Harry was sat on the couch watching something on the television.