"Mama, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, princess."

"How do you know you like someone?" She asked me and I turned to look at her.

"Um you just know it. You think about him all the time, you want to spend time with him and you want to share things with him."

"Is that how you feel about dad?"

"That's how I felt about dad when we first started dating, now I have stronger feelings for dad, love." I smiled at my girl. "Why? Do you have any feelings about a boy?" I asked her and she shyly nodded.

"I think I do. He asked me on a date."

"Aaaw Dee-Dee that's great. Your first one, right?"

"Yes."

"Do I know him?"

"Yes. It's James."

"James Payne?"

"Yes." She nodded while smiling at the ground.

"Aaaaw sweetie." I gave her a hug. "You have it bad. You know me and your dad were best friends before we started dating."

"Really?"

"Yes. We met when we were both 16 and two years later your dad asked me on a date. You know what they say? A relationship is friendship on fire."

"I was afraid that I'd loose him as a friend."

"I had the exact same fear. And look at me. I'm married and I have two beautiful children with my best friend. That didn't sound that good. It sounded better in my head."

"I know what you mean mum." She chuckled. "Thank you. I'll go get ready for bed.''

"Ok Dee-Dee." She gave me one last hug and we walked upstairs to our rooms.

"What you two were talking about?" Harry asked me when I joined him in our bedroom.

"Boys." I said and lied down next to him.

"Boys?" He asked with an eyebrowe raised.

"Yes, Darcy has her first crush and date." I smile.

"Tell me name and I have him dead in the next hours." 

"Calm down big boy. I don't think you would like to kill your godchild."

"James? What James has to d-ooh!"

"Yep James."

"He's lucky that he grew up with me and I know everything about him, but that won't stop me from killing him if he hurts my princess' feelings."

"Don't worry, he won't." I said and nuzzled my head on his chest. "Can you believe how much they grew up? It seems like yesterday when I was singing them to sleep."

"I know and they go out on dates and have girlfriends." 

"Girlfriends?"

"Well while you and Darcy were talking about boys, me and Alex were talking about girls. He has a girlfriend ans want us to meet her."

"Oh my God. They did grow up."

"Not only them. We grew up too."

"I know."

"But you still look like they 18-year-old girl I first kissed at a stupid game of truth or dare."

"Have you ever thought that if it wasn't for that dare, we probably be still friends. Maybe married to others?"

"We are meant to be together baby. We'd find our way to each other at some point."

"You're right." I smiled at him.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

15 years later

"Mum! Dad!" I heard Darcy call from the door. I walked there and hugged my daughter and son in law.

"Where's little Nana?" I asked. I picked up my 5 year old grand daughter. My 1-year-old grandson and most handsome baby in the entire world was in his James' arms sleeping.

"Hey princess." Harry, now 51 years old, said and hugged our daughter.

"Dad, I'm 30." 

"You're still my princess." Harry said and kissed our daughter's forhead. 

30 years later

Harry's POV

"Athena, my Nana, I want to tell you something." I said and grabbed my 80-years-old beautiful wife's hand. Even now she's the most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on, with her wringled face her grey hair and that beautiful smile of hers that could light up the whole world. " I want to tell you that you are the most beautiful, most talented, most genuine and most out going creature I have ever seen. You are trully a blessing in my life. I love and I wouldn't ever want to spend my life with someone else or in any other way, but just with you. I apologize if I had ever hurt you and I want you to know that even now, our latest moments in this planet I wouldn't want to do anything else than just spend it here with you. You are my lover, my best friend, my partner and my wife and I love every single part of you. I love you."

"I love you too, dimples." She smiled and gave me a kiss. She rested her head on my shoulder and with both closed our eyes, falling into deep, deep sleep.

                                                                             ~THE END~