Epilogue

Here's the last chapter. It's over. Grab your tissues!!!

1 year later

Harry's POV

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I didn't waist anytime and crashed my lips to Athena's, my wife. We finally got maried, after all we've been through her last name has finally changed to Styles, Athena Styles.

"I love you, ms. Styles."

"I love you too mr. Styles."

4 years later

Athena's POV

The sudden crash of a thunder woke me up. I turned around and saw that it was pouring outside. Harry was sleeping next to me. The door of our room opened slightly and a small figure walked in, followed by another one. 

"Mummy?" Darcy asked for me.

"Here princess." 

"Mummy I'm scared." She said almost in tears.

"Me too." Alex said.

"Come in." I smiled sweetly at the two cuties in front of me. They're eyes lit up and they jumped in our bed. Darcy nuzzled her face in Harry's chest, thank God he was cold and actually wore clothes tonight, while Alex hugged my chest.

"What happened?" Harry said and opened one eye.

"There's a thunderstorm outside." I told him.

"Ok. I gues you'll sleep with us today." He smiled at us and the four of us fell asleep together.

10 years later

"Goodmorning daddy!!" Darcy announced once she walked in the kitchen and attacked Harry in a hug. Daddy's little girl, even though she's 15 now.

"Goodmorning princess." Harry said and kissed her forhead. Darcy has light brown hair, that she died a few days ago blond, and blue-green eyes, she's like a model.

"Morning." A very grumpy Alex walked in the room and gave me a kiss on the forhead and a hug. Yep, mama's little boy.

''Goodmorning Alex." I smiled at my gorgeous son. Alex has short, brown hair and gorgeous green eyes, like Harry's. Both of them joined us on the table for breakfast.

"Ready for your first day at high school?" Harry asked and both of them nodded their heads.

"I know Dee-Dee is-Ouch!" Alex was cut off by Darcy's kick.

"Hey no fighting while we're eating." I said. Alex poked his tongue at Darcy which she responded the same way. After we ate our breakfast the twins left leaving me and Harry alone.

"What time you'll leave?" I asked him as I started washing the dishes.

"You want me to leave?" He asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"No, just asking." 

"The boys we'll be here in awhile. We'll record here." He answered. Yes, One Direction is still the biggest boy-band worldwide and they're preparing a new album. As for me, I left all the singing carreer behind for my family and settled with just writing a few songs for my boys. 

As for the rest of the boys. Liam is married to Danielle of course, they have two kids, James, 16, and Jesy, 14. Louis and Eleanor, have two boys who are named after they're godparents Liam,14 and Niall, 12. Niall and Jamie got married about a year after mine and Harry's wedding and now they have a son named after my father, Steve, 12 and two girls Elizabeth, 10 and Michaela 7. And last, Zayn and Perrie got married 7 years ago and they have a son Jake, 5 and Perrie's currently 4 months pregnant. We're one big family. That day all of us gathered at our house for lunch, after all the kids came back from school. After everyone left Darcy helped me clean, while the 'men' of the house were just relaxing.