Chapter 24

Athena's POV

It's been a month since the 'Red Nose Day' and today me and Harry were going to Paris. We were now at the airport waiting for our flight to be anounced. 

"Hello beautiful." Harry said as he approached me with two cups of hot coffee from starbucks. He gave me mine and I thanked him. "You know I really like the way you dress." 

"Really.?" I said and he nodded. "Well it's not like I try or anything. I just find some clothes and throw them on." I said and took a look at my outfit. I was wearing a high-waisted pair of blue jeans, with a white blouse, denim stutted jacket and black pumps. (outfit on the external link).

"I know and that's why I like it." He said as he gave me a wink.

"Flight 458 for Paris leaves in..."

"Let's go." Harry said as he grabbed my hand. We got in the plane and backled our seatbelts. 

"What time are we ariving there.?" I asked.

"12:30 London time. Do you want to go out for dinner after we get some rest.?"

"Yeah sure." I said

After three hours we were finally in Paris. We got in a cub and and drove to our hotel. We got to the hotel and after Harry checked us is, in fluent French, which by the way was the hottest thing I've ever seen, and we got to our hotel. It was just a room with a king sized bed, a sofa and a balcony, I've begged Harry to get us just a simple room since he got us first class tickets.

"Here we are." Harry said as he walked in the room with our suitcases. "You like it.?"

"As long as I'm with you, yes." I said and gave him a kiss.

"There is one more thing." He said. He grabbed my hand and walked to the door that led to the balcony. He opened the door and I was mesmerized by the view. In front of me was the best view, I could see the Eiffel tower and the busy streets of Paris. "You said just a simple room, but you didn't say anything about the view." Harry said. I turned around and gave him a big hug and kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you." 

"Let's get some rest before we leave for dinner." He said and I nodded. We got in the room and Harry closed the door behind us.

He came closer to me and started kissing my neck and then my jaw till he reached my lips. He started kissing me while he rested his hand on my back under my blouze. He pulled the hem of my blouze and got rid of my blouze. I left his lips and started kissing his jaw and then his neck. When I reached his sweet spot I stayed there leaving small kisses, I got rid of his t-shirt and started unbuckling his belt. In a swift movement Harry was out of his jeans and only in his boxers. He unbottoned my jeans and pushed them of my body letting them rest on the floor with the rest of our clothes. He walked us in the bed where he gently pushed me on the matress, but typical me I bumped my head on the head of the bed, which by the way was wooden.