Chapter 23

Athena's POV

It's been a week since the boys came back. Yesterday I started recording my new single, and I'm so excited. I can't believe it. My managers decided that me and Harry sould make our relationship public. That wil help me gain popularity and will also help the boys to make more sales on their new single "One Way Or Another". At first, I was totally against it, because I didn't want to use Harry for my own needs, but after a big discussion with Harry trying to convice me that this will be good for both of us and that I'm not using him at all, I realised that this will help both us. So today me and Harry we're going together to the "Red Nose Day" where One Direction are perfoming. All of the boys will go with their girlfriends there. So now I was getting ready, while Harry was having a shower. I was wearing a black sleevless bustier, with a cherry tutu tulle skirt, red high heels and some accesories. (outfit on the external link). I was adding some last touches on my make up when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around and I saw Harry standing there, when he saw me he walk closer to me and gave me a smile.

"You look really pretty baby." He said as he rested his hands on my hips.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome too. I like your hair." I said as I brushed his curls with my fingertips.

"Thank you. Are you done.?"

"Yeah just let me grab my purse."

"Ok baby I'll be waiting downstairs." He said and then left me. I grabbed my phone and keys and put them in my purse. I walked out of the room and downstairs, where me and Harry left the house and got into his car. Once we were there Harry started the car and I opened the radio. Halfway there Harry grabbed my hand and turn to look at me. He gave me a smile, which I returned, and started talking.

"So on the 29th of April we're having a concert in Paris. Also, we have a week off before and I thought if you would like to go there together for a week." Harry said.

"Really.?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. I remember when you told that you really wanted to visit Paris one day, so I thought that we could go there together."

"Oh my God Harry. Yes. I would love that." I said as I squeezed his hand. "I would so hug you right now but you're driving." I said.

"I'm glad you like it." He said as he brought my hand closer to his face and kissed it. After a while we arrived to the red carpet. (A/N I have no idea if there is red carpet at the red nose day. I'm just doing it for the sake of the story :) :* ). We got out of the car and made our way there. Once we got closer flashes started going crazy. I could barely see and I felt like a deer on the spotlight. Harry realised how awkard I was feeling and wrapped his arms around my waist as he bent down in my ear.

"Don't worry. I got you." I smiled at him and he smiled to me. We started posing for photos and Harry gave me a look. "We have to do it." He said and I nodded. He slowly bent down and pressed his lips on mine. The flashes started going crazier, if that was even possible. But I decided to focus on those amazing lips on mine that seem to fit perfectly. As Harry pulled away he gave me a dimpled smile and I poked his right dimple with a giggle. "Come on, let's go answer some questions." He said as he guided closer to a blonde women.

"Hello, I'm Barbara from Teen Vogue. Would you mind answer some questions for me.?" She asked.

"Not at all." Harry answered.

"Ok. First of all. What's your name sweetie."

"My name is Athena Collins."

"And you two are together. Right.?" She asked and Harry nodded. "For how long.?"

"For almost 5 months." Harry answered.

"And how you two met.?"

"Me and Harry used to be best friends before we started dating, and one day we just realised that what we felt was more than friendship." I said as I turned to look at Harry we who was already looking at me with a big smile.

"And what's occupation Athena.?"

"I'm a singer too. I will be releasing my single in the next couple of weeks."

"Ok. That's what I had to ask. Thank you." she said.

"You're welcome." Harry said. We left her and answered some more questions from other reports that were all of them the same. After we were done we walked in and found our table. The rest of the boys were already there with their girlfriend. I was sat between Harry and Louis. The night started and after a while all of us, girls, where left alone. The boys went to get ready.

"So how do you find the whole publicity thing.?" Perrie asked me.

"Honestly. I don't think I will be alive by the end of the week." I said causing everyone to start laughing.

"Don't worry sis. You'll get used to it after a while." Jamie said. My sister had already made her relationship with Niall to the public and of course because of her appearances in the movies and at the TV she was recognisable.

"Exactly. Don't worry. They're not so bad. But maybe you'll have a problem with the hate on Twitter." Danielle said and all of the girls nodded.

"Oh God. I forgot about that."

"Hey don't worry. You have us and Harry and the rest of the boys. They will defend you like they did with the rest of us." Dani said.

"And besides the fact that you're a singer will help you." Perrie said.

"What do you mean.?"

"Well after me and Zayn started dating I got a lot of hate but when I started giving interviews and making public appearances with Little Mix they found out the real me and the hate stopped." 

"She's right. This will only last for a while. Don't worry." Eleanor said.

"Thank you." We kept talking for a while until it was time for One Direction to perform. They got on stage and the music of OWOA started playing. We got up and started dancing and singing. After they were done, the boys came back to our table. We stayed there for a little while until it was time to leave.

A/N Heeeyyyy.. Thanks again for reading my story. I love you lots.

I know that this chapter is small and it sucks, but I promise that I will upload another chapter tomorrow with Athena's and Harry's trip in Paris.. 

Look at the gif on the sidebar.. OOOHHH GOOD.. HE'S SOOOOOO SEEEXYYYY

LOVE YAAAA

-athena_gossip..