Chapter 13

DAY 2 (part 2)

Athena's POV

I was standing in front of the mirror putting the last touches on my make-up. Harry was in the bathroom having a shower and I could hear him singing with his angelic voice. I took one last check at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, black peep toe stiletto pumps, I know too much black but can you blame me I like that colour, and some accesories. I put my hair up in a high-ponytail. (outfit on the external link). Then I heard my phone ringing I got there and saw I had a text from my cousin George. 

From George:)

To Athena

Hey kitty. I'm at aunt's house. Your parents are already here. Actually everyone is here. When r u coming.?? :)

From Athena

To George:) 

Hey babe. Kitty?? Seriously.:P Will be there in half an hour. Can wait.!! :D

I clicked send and I felt  someone wrapping their arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Harry standing there smiling.

"Who are you texting love.?" Harry asked.

"George. He said that everyone is there. Are you ready babe.?"

"Yes. Are you.?"

"Yep. Just let me get my blazer." I said. I walked to the closet took the black blazer out and putted on. I turned around and walked to Harry. He looked amazing, he was wearing a plain white shirt, with a blue blazer and jeans.

"You're really beautiful." Harry wispered in my ear causing shivers on my body and a small blush on my cheeks.

"Thank you. You're quite handsome too."

"I know." Harry said with a grin. 

"I know that you know." I said.

"And I know that you know that I know."

"Ok I'm not going to continue this, cause I'm sure I'll get a headache." I said causing Harry chuckle.

"Come on, let's go." Harry said. We walked out of the room and out of the hotel. Harry put his hand on my waist and lead me to my car. "Why don't you let me drive.?" Harry said.

"Oh baby I would love to. But here is different and it's dark. I promise I'll let you tomorrow."

"Ok." Harry said with a little pout. We got into the car and I started driving.

"So let me just prepair you for some things."

"Prepair me.?" Harry asked with a confused look.

"Yes. 1. Only my parents some of my cousins and aunts speak English the rest of them they don't know a word.." I said and he cut me off.

"Then how I'm suppose to impress your grandmother if she doesn't speak English.?"

"With your actions." I winked to Harry. "2. my cousins are huge fans of One Direction and there's a small chance of you getting mobbed." I said and Harry widened his eyes in horror. "But don't worry they're young only around 14. So you won't get physically harmed. And 3 my family is big, crazy and loud so be prepared." I said and Harry nodded his head. "We're here." I said. We got out of the car and walked to the house. "Ready.?" I asked and Harry nodded. I ringed the bell and seconds later the door opened by my aunt.

"Athena." my aunt screamed causing every head in the house to turn at our direction.

"Hi Alexandra." I said and hugged my aunt. "Happy birthday. Alexandra that's my boyfriend Harry. Harry that's my aunt Alexandra."