Chapter 5

Harry's POV

Now we were on our way to the pub that Athena works. Seriously I couldn't keep my mind of the kiss. The way she kissed me I just can't get it out of my head. I'm so confused. What should I do? Should I ask her how she feels? Would that ruin our friendship?

No, I can't loose her. She's just so important. I can't tell her what I feel. But what do I feel? I know I don't like her just as a friend. Would that mean that I love her? Then reality hit me.

"OH MY GOD" I did. Wait? Did I just say that loud.?

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" Athena asked me.

"Nothing it's that I.. um.. forgot to call my mum today.." Really Harry. Your mum.

"hahahaha Harry's missing his mama?" Athena said in a childish voice and I instantly blushed.

"Stop!"

"Hahahaha. Look we're here." Thank God.

I parked somewhere close to the pub and we waited for the rest to join us. When everyone came, we walked in the pub and sat at a table really close to the stage thanks to Athena.

"Hey guys order anything you want. It's on me tonight. I have to get ready. See ya." Athena said and left. We ordered our drinks. We started having a small chat, then a guy went on stage.

"Hello everyone. Welcom to "Little Paradise" (A/the name of the pub) I hope each one of you have a good night. So lets start. Please everyone welcome Athena Collins." Everyone started clapping and then she walked on stage. She sat on a chair in the middle of the small stage and took the mic in her hands.

"Good evening. Welcome to "Little Paradise" I hope you all have a good night. Shall we start?" She nodded towards the guy that controled the music and he nodded back. "Ok. First it's 'You will never know' by Imany" Music started playing and soon I could hear Athena's voice.

It breaks my heart 'cause I know you're the one for me

Don't you feel sad there never was a story

Obviously... there'll never be

"Oh my God" Eleanor said.

"She's really good" Danielle said.

"Good? She's amazing.!!" Louis said

And you will never know

I will never show

What I feel

What I need from you no

You will never know

I will never show

What I feel

What I need from you

With every smile comes my reality irony

You won't find out what has been killing me

Can't you see me, can't you see?

You will never know

I will never show

What I feel

What I need from you no

You will never know

I will never show

What I feel

What I need from you

No no no no you will never know

I will never show