Chapter 37

Athena's POV

I was finally landing to Sydney after my 22hour flight from London and I was absolutely tired. Of course Harry would book me a first class ticket, God bless him. After I left the plane and picked up my suitcases, I tried to find Harry, who had promised me that he would come to pick me up. After a few seconds of searching my eye caught a mop of curls in the crowd. I took a better look and saw my amazing boyfriend looking at me with the biggest smile ever. I started walking closer to him, and step by step I quickened my pace. When I was a few meters away from him, I threw my stuff on the ground and run to him. Yeah I know cliche, but believe me that's what you would do. I jumped on him, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. One of his hands were at the back of my thigh and the other one at my head, messing with my hair. 

"Harry baby. I missed you so much." I told him.

"I missed you too Nana." He said and then closed his lips on mine, on a small, yet passionate kiss. "Come on baby, you must be excausted. Let's get you to the hotel." He told me and then put me on my feet. He picked up my suitcase with his one hand and the other wrapped it around my waist, bringing me closer to him, and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Tired.?"

"You have no idea. 22 hours Harry."

"I know baby." He said and kissed the top of my head. We walked out of the airport, having companion by paparazzi and their flashes of course, and in the car that took us to our hotel. Once we got in the room, both of us fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up the next day finding the bed next to me empty. I got off the bed.

"Harry.?" No answer. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Harry.?" No answer again. I turned around and my gaze fell at a chair next to my bed. There were two white boxes resting on the chair and a note. I picked them up and sat on the bed. I took the note in my hands and started reading it.

"Goodmorning sleepy head. Sorry for not being there when you woke up. I have an interview with the boys, then soundcheck and then concert. Paul will be at the hotel around 21:00 to take you. I bought you something to wear for tonight. Happy one year anniversay baby.

Love you, Harry xxx"

"Aaaaww." I opened the first box that had in a white, sleeveless dress that had beads at the shoulder and reached mid-thigh. The other box had a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti nude studded leather sandals matching the dress. I was standing there with my eyes widen and my mouth wide open. That outfit was absolutely great. I checked the time at my phone and saw that it was 13:30. I had a lot of time to spare but nothing to do. So I fell back to sleep.

Harry's POV

I was at the beach planning my date with Athena. The boys were here helping me take care of everything. We were at a private beach that had access only from a house that I had rented for the night. We were going to have dinner at the beach, where there was a table with two chairs covered with white cloth and there were candles around it. Tonight was the night. I was going to finally ask her to be my wife. How.? I had no idea. What I was going to say.? Again, no idea. But I knew one thing for sure. She'll be mine and I'll be hers.

Everything was now ready, the only thing missing was Athena. 

After I was sure that everything was planned to perfection I left the place to go to the Allphones Arena for soundcheck. I was destracted all day. My mind was occupied by thoughts about the date, the proposal, Athena. It had to be perfect, I would make it perfect, just for her. 

Minutes and hours passed by so quickly. I was starting getting more nervous. I grabbed the little, blue, velcet box that had the ring in it and openned it. It's a rose gold ring, with a morganite stone in the middle and small diamonds around it. It's perfect and when I saw it, I could picture it in Athena's hand.