Still Continue of Chapter 33:

We make it to Forever 21. Felicia basically, goes into full girly girl mode. She tries on a electric blue high/low dress, with ruffles. And 7 pairs of high heels, 5 skirts, 4 tank tops, and 3 blouses. I timed her she spent exactly 3 hours in Forever 21. I think to myself. 'Who spends that much time in a store?!" She takes all her stuff, including the dress to the counter to pay for. She spent $400, and I was like How do you have that much money?! She picks up her bags, and walks out the store. Next is Victoria's Secret, Oh marshmallow gods please help me!! We walk inside and all I see if women's bras and underwear, I immediately turn around and walk out the store. I wait outside for Felicia's return. While your friend is in a place that you despise, and she seems to be taking forever. I think about how I have a have so little time left, and how Ashton and I have drifted apart. I'm silent, fighting the tears. The person who I cared about so dearly is gone, and I'm not going to see her again. Felicia steps out of the store, "Okay now to your store!" She exclaims. She literally a fourth of a way there, does she have like a secret talent of teleporting? I run after her to catch up.